Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vvj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 02:10 PM
    New cleaning service bids
    I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise! I need help ASAP!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj
    rickcrum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 08:46 PM
    What kind of help do you need.:)
    ramirez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vvj
    I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise!! I need help ASAP!!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj
    Do you still need help and where?
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vvj
    I have just started an office cleaning business. I already have one client who wants bids on several locations. I don't have time to wait for a book to arrive in the mail to get advise!! I need help ASAP!!! If you can help, I would be soooo grateful- thank you, vvj
    I go by the rooms approx 10.00 a room don't do by the house because I am fast from doing this for a while, so I can do each room in less time, so charge by the rooms, what you are doing in each room. If you charge by the hour you will not make as much. This applys to Resid. & Comm. Charge a bit more for commercial.
    Greenfire Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Also you want to count the salary for each person working at one site. General fee is $25.00 an hour each person if you do good work and are licensed and insured.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2007, 01:02 AM
    I would think that the original poster of the question has found an answer by now since they originally posted the question on Nov 1, 2006, and have not been back to the site since that date. But, since this question has now been revived because of people posting responses to it, in order to answer a question to the satisfaction of the person who originally asked a question, what a person charges for a job does depend on where the poster asking the question lives. So, it is best to know where they live before answering a question and thinking that a certain price will work for any location.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a Cleaning Service. Advice? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm thinking about starting a cleaning service in my area, where I would specialize in cleaning rentals and brand new houses. I am currently out in my area talking to people to see if they think it would be a service they would use. So I really am just in the beginning stages. I'm wondering...

Starting a cleaning service [ 6 Answers ]

Hello experts, Im located in Louisville Ky and I was interested in starting a cleaning service without tuns of money invested. Some of the things I would like to know is were do I start in terms of utilities and supplies, and what are the best markets or clients best suited for this carrer...

Cleaning the navel [ 2 Answers ]

Hey well I've pierced my navel like 3 weeks ago and I've used lots of alcohol while cleaning it so it got red and now I'm using salt and boilled water and anibacterial soap and then a little bit of antibiotic cream is that OK? And I get a little bit of pus when I put the ring on again after the...

Cleaning AC Ducts... [ 0 Answers ]

I had my air ducts cleaned out professionally 4 years ago when I bought my house. I watched the guy clean it with a rotating brush (about 4 inches diameter) hooked up to a vacumn cleaner. It was maybe about 10-15 feet long and he pushed it up in to each vent. Has anyone attempted to try and...

Cleaning notebook [ 1 Answers ]

My toshiba notebook has a metallic finish. Where I rest my palm when I write a dark patch has developed.I can't get rid of it. Is it oxidation? Do you know how to make my laptop shiny again?

View more questions Search