Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melzaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Pregnant but don't want to be
    I was with a guy who was cheating on this girlfriend with me, and I thought he had an STD, so I went to the doctor and they did tests. The doctor wasn't sure what I had, but gave me some antibiotics which I knew made my pill inactive. Within a week I was pregnant. His girlfriend found out about us because I emailed her ( about a month after we started seeing each other) and he went back to her. I didn't realize I was pregnant till 2 weeks later. He didn't speak to me again, but I contacted his girlfriend and said that if she took him back, I would keep the baby to teach him a lesson. I did go to the abortion clinic, but didn't do it because I hated the girlfriend, because even though she didn't tell me she took him back, I just knew it and wanted him to pay.. . So I kept the baby. But now I'm not sure if I've don't the right thing.. . Can someone help me? I even kept phoning the girlfriend at all hours of the night, because I hated her so much, but she just kept saying that it's not her fault and to leave her alone, she even had her phone disconnected.. . I think she may be right. Can someone give me some advice please? I think I need it
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 09:11 PM

I can't decide whom I feel more sorry for, the baby or the girlfriend.

Stop harassing the girlfriend! She is an innocent party. You need some serious counseling. Please find someone to advise you.
    hedda82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2009, 09:20 PM

Do not keep a baby because you want to get back at a girlfriend, keep it because you are ready to be a mother. I know people who have has abortions and then never have been able to get pregnant again when they were ready for a child. So think long and hard! If you are not ready, maybe someone could adopt your child? You would be giving them a wonderful gift that they would cherish their whole life long!
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2009, 09:25 PM

I have to agree with both people, if you don't want to have a baby, either have someone adopt it, or actually get an abortion, because having a baby because you want to make someone pay for something, is not fair to the child, wouldn't you prefer to have a baby with a father that is around and will be there to support you as a family,
    KaydencesMommy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 06:24 AM

Are you serious? This has nothing to do with the girlfriend ,she didn't tell you to go out and sleep with her boyfriend. That was your decision , so you should really just leave her alone and deal with the problem that you caused yourself. How old are you?. You can't have a baby to get back at someone. What if you resent that baby when you have it, because it looks like the dad or something. That is not fair to the child.No innocent baby deserves to be brought into something like this. You should want YOUR baby because it's YOURS.. Not to make his girlfriend mad or jealous. It has no control over what you do. If you don't love this baby or want it then give it to someone who does. There are thousands of couples that want a baby and they can't have them, their only way to have a baby is to adopt and then you are having a baby just to get back at someone, I am sorry but that is very childish and selfish..
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Oct 6, 2009, 05:50 PM

Are you serious? You are keeping this child as revenge to someone who did not even do anything to you? You knew he had a girlfriend when you slept with him, why do you have such a problem with it now? Keeping a baby for that reason is childish. I hope that you seriously think about adoption as an option, because it is clear you are not ready to be a mother.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Oct 6, 2009, 06:22 PM

There are two people at fault here is this particular circumstance as I see it, and two people being set up to suffer for it. The problem is the first two and the second two are not the same.

You and the boyfriend are the one's here who made the decision to have an affair and sexual relations. You two are the ones who created the possibility of this very situation, not the girlfriend who was cheated on, or the innocent child growing in your womb as a result.

How much do you really think keeping the baby will make the girlfriend suffer? Really? Will she carry the baby? Will she have to take the time, money, and effort to raise the child?

Even if she takes him back if this wonder guy here is screwing around on her and getting other women pregnant do you really think that their relationship will continue for long? I doubt it. Soon you won't be anything to her then some girl her ex got pregnant. You will have no real impact on her life, she'll forget about the both of you soon enough, but you will make a momentousness negative impact on both you and the child's life.

Please, for both you and for the baby consider adoption. There are countless families out there who cannot have a baby that would love to love yours. Instead of being killed or being kept for all of the wrong reasons the baby can have a happy normal life. You can even do open adoption where you choose the family the baby goes to and keep in contact with them.
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 6, 2009, 06:24 PM

That was REALLY IGNORANT of you. Wow. First off you have no reason to be mad at HER she has done nothing. He CHEATED on that poor girl with you. So maybe YOU get what you deserve. You shouldn't abort it and should have the child but give it up for adoption cause you sound ill in the head unfit to be any sort of mother. Be mad at him. Stop being jealous, he's going just hate you more, if you do have the child. You're a baby having a baby =[
    connie09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 06:58 AM
    Hey guys I would just like to clear this big mess up this is bull for one Melissa the pregnant chick did not know he had a girlfriend what so ever he is a lien slimey prick they where having a relationship for 3months and he was the nicest bloke you would ever come across at the time do anything for melissa honestly told her he loved her and couldn't live with out her melissa never wrote what is posted here its actually the other way around his GF Alison Miller used melissas email address to register her in this chat and post this cunning little post she is the one constantly calling melissas mobile and home phone at all times until she like she said dissconected her both phones everything that is mentioned about melissa being in the wrong is actually turned around the wrong way and I'm a little ashamed of everyone that commented nasty on this melissa was heart broken and so upset when she got the emails and clicked into see everyone's ty comments! I'm not saying use are nasty just how could she do this to melissa the girlfriend that is! Melissa never found out that Sean had a girlfriend until the night she tried to call and he said he wants nothing to do with her his moving towns to be with his girlfriend then that's when meliisa said she has a right to know and contacted alison and said I've been sleeping with sean yadie yadaaaa then she alison went weird and phycotick so if anyone in this whole big mess its sean and his girlfriend who will not leave melissa alone and as for the baby she is keeping seans son and didn't find out she was pregnant until 2 months after he left her she called to say she was and nothing he told her to go else where and melissa kept the baby because she's going to be a great mother and she can afford to look after herself and a child she is doing it for the right reasons not all the wrong! She's going to be an awsome mum! Once again thanks everyone who commented to take you time to read what I had to say!! THE REAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE HOW DO I STOP PHYSCO AND MENTALLY Challenged PEOPLE CONSTANTLY CALLING STALKING AND Harassing ME?? WHAT SHOULD I DO LOL
    horseyhead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 09:18 PM

Connie09, you say that it was the girlfriend who did the first post, and that what she says has been reversed, it is actually Melissa who is the victim, then why have you mentioned names? For an psycho and mentally challenged person, not once did she mention any names? So why did you take it upon yourself to "out" her? Mmmmmm
    rockstrzfem Posts: 10, Reputation: -2

Oct 12, 2009, 03:51 PM

It may have been a wrong reason to bring a child into this world, but I would call a help line or find a clinic that offers counseling in regards to Pregnancy and Children. Good luck.
    mysterious3000 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2009, 05:32 PM

Well first and for most I believe that having any abortion no matter the circumstance is wrong no child should be sucked out of the womb it's a human life not garbae to be thrown away and trust me if your fetus had a voice in the matter it wouldn't elect to be murdered. That was her boyfriend and your fling imagine how she must feel don't just think about yourself The girlfriend hasn't done anything wrong you to were the ones that were wrong If you do want to keep the baby do it for the right reasons and not the wrong ones and if you do choose not to keep the baby then consider adoption not abortion because it is true there are many couples out there who want a child and cannot have one of there own whatever you end up choosing te final choice is ultimately yours just don't make a choice that you'll suffer for for a lifetime, and in the mean time leave the girlfriend and the boyfriend alone to live there lives your not apart of their lives and never were and in your heart keep things respectable feel me good luck
    melzzzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 06:33 AM

Well I'm the chick that alison is talking about.. I'm the one who was with her boyfriend and yehh got pregnant.. and yes I'm having it.. she should be pissed off at him not me.. but instead she takes him back, how dumb can you get, she thinks I still want him, I'm not that stupid.. he told me he was leaving her that's why I continued to do it.. in the end yes I got pregnant and don't see why I should have an abortion and he will be having something to do with him whether he or she likes it or not..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Closed due to trollish activity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search