Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhines Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 05:09 PM
    Emergency Custody In Alabama
    What do we need to do to get emergency custody of two children in Alabama. The kids need to be removed from the home away from both parents.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:33 PM

What relationship do you have to this family that you want the children away from the parents?

You will need an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents need emergency custody [ 5 Answers ]

My step daughter has recently had a baby, but she is also considered disabled by the social security administration, for a cognitive disability. Her and her boyfriend have not been taking care of the baby we have had to wake them up multiple times to wake them up because they were not responding...

Father wants custody in Alabama. [ 5 Answers ]

We were never married, although we talked about it and I did give her a diamond solitaire ring. I'm referring to my girl friend, who lived with me until 4 months ago when I came home from work and she had packed up my 3 year old boy and moved to her mother's. When we first started dating, she told...

Emergency custody? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'll try to make this short, my brother, who is 12, met his dad for the first time around christmas because he abused my mom, me, my sister & my other brother(my youngest hadn't been born yet.). He told my mom that after staying there for christmas break he wanted to live with his father, he...

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

View more questions Search