Ask
    hicks67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 02:12 PM
    Maximum distance between electrical outlets
    WHat is the maximum distance between electrical outlets in Ontario
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:47 AM
    Not exactly sure about the Canadian code, the USA code is 12 feet max, I suspect Canada is the same. Call your local code enforcement office to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximum # of electrical outlets on any 1 circuit? [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how many is the max on 1 15 amp circuit? And if you could narrow it down to the local area of wayne county Pennsylvania (honesdale) you would be a god!

What is the maximum distance between earth and jupiter [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what the maximum distance is between earth and jupiter? I have looked online and the answers seem to range from 816 million km to 968 million km. Cheers Anna

Maximum distance of a sanitary appliance from a water heater [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on the plumbing of a villa. It has three storeys, only one water heater is to be placed in the basement (must). There are 15 bath rooms. The height from the basement to top floor is 50 ft and the horizontal distance is 80 ft. This makes a total distance of 155 ft excluding friction...

Maximum distance from sink to p trap [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, What should the maximum distance be from the bottom of the sink to the p trap. If I stay within this distance is there any problem installing a p trap below floor level? I want to do this because of space limitations when installing a pedestal type sink. Thanks, Tom

Distance between electrical outlets [ 6 Answers ]

What is the minimum distance between duplex electrical outlets in a home

View more questions Search