Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 12:29 PM
    Sudden Changes in her.
    Well we been married for almost 8 years and we have a son of 4 years old, in all this years we were very good in all the parts of our family, we shared everything and like I said no problems at all, until one day we got in a very heated fight and we ended there, she went back to her mother house for almost 1 year, after that she called me back and since I love her so much I said to her it was OK, after all my feelings for her never changed only grew bigger, a little time later I noticed a change in her, the change was she no longer took her calls in my presence and I had to ask her who was it or else she would not tell me, one day we were in a store and her phone rings, I had the phone in my wrist since she left her purse in the car, when that phone ring I noticed the ringtone was odd and I had never heard it before, so out of nowhere when I was going to see who was it she takes it out of my hand and says ah is from work, I began to think if is from work what is the problem that I can't see the number, so I somehow ignored that but I had a very bad feeling, months later I see her phone in our room and she was taking a shower, yeah I know I was wrong in that but I just wanted to see what the fuzz was about, so I went open the phone and I see she has 2 text mgs unread from the same person, I went and opened them up and that person in the end of the mgs said 'I love you and miss u' right there I lost it, I waited for her to get out of the shower, I placed the mgs to unread, I waited for her to see it and I went to do my usual stuff, later I asked her very nicely if she was with someone else the time we were apart, she said no, so I said to myself I have to find out what the hell is going on here, her PC was having problems and she gave it to me to make a backup so I said fine, while checking her PC to the problem she was having I began to see she had shortcuts in a folder with singles websites, but I began to think well the date is from where we weren't together, so I ignore them but that hurt a bit more, I did the work in the PC and continue with all I had to do, one day alone I remember the site and I said let me check it out, 1st thing I see is that she had been in the site that same day just earlier, and when I begin to read some post wow I was just so hurt by the way she talked to some of them, later that week she was in her PC and I got in mine, and I tell her 'hey I'm making a site should I put single as you did?' but I didn't mean it in nasty way or anything like that, I just wanted to see her reaction, and she just lost it and said she was going to cancel the account and a fight began, right there I knew I hit a nerve with her, she delete it I mean the whole thing, but that same night she made another like she is another person, I mean like she don't have a son and is single, that just got me thinking even more, so now I'm in spy mode with her, I personally never been like that, I consider myself very romantic and we always do new things and look after her, we are always great in bed and is never the same things, so in the spy I continued to check her phone but nothing incriminating but she can delete the mgs but I manage to write down the # of the person that I think she is cheating with, so weeks later is kind of the same and I confront her and she always no and no, that nothing happened in that time, so I went kept quiet for a while, I went since she shared everything even passwords of emails, I noticed she has changed hers, but I gave it no mind in that, one day she she called me that she forgot to print a resume and I took her laptop to look for it when I was done I looked at her email and I see pictures of other man, pictures that she should not have from the same # of the person who was texting her, Im deeply hurt by that, that same night I confront her again and asked her nicely, she continues to deny any wrong doing, but what bother the most is that pics are in a nice folder in her account, now I know this doesn't sound at all like a marriage of years, I feel like I'm in a 15-18 year old relationship, I mean I'm asking always nicely never losing my cool or asking harsh to her and she never gives me the truth when I do know it, so now I'm hit with a dilemma, we both got a good work offer in another place but I will work exactly the day before I begin in the other place, but she will have almost 1 week free, so that means she would have to back to her mothers house if I leave her or should I wait for her to begin the work.

Sorry for the long story but I'm not really sure what to do now, she keeps telling lies and I'm not even sure if she is sleeping with him, I'm a very trustworthy person but I think I reach my limit here, I know if she was in my shoes she would have leave me, but I really love her to death, only this time I'm really thinking of ending this marriage cause I feel that I can't trust her at all. So what you think? I know that I acted very wrong but when I had a bad feeling I have to trust it and see what I did found out.

Thanks and sorry for the long read. English is not my forte hopefully you understand my post.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 12:35 PM
    I am confused as to why you are still with her. She is cheating and lying to you. Plain and simple.
    Tarito Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    I am confused as to why you are still with her. She is cheating and lying to you. Plain and simple.

Thanks for the fast reply, I just wanted an opinion from someone else, I guess I know what to do now.

Thanks again.

Bye
    xx2heartz1beatxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 03:28 PM
    I think you kno what's best for your sake. Also, you say you have a son with this woman. Think of how he is feelin and how it may be affectin him. Eventhough he is 4, he still picks up on things, clearly, and these types of things tend to affect a child in a very negative way. You might not see that now, with him only being 4, but eventually you will see how it affects him. The advice I give is do what you "know" is best for you and your child, don't stay with her for his sake. He will be old enough sooner or later to where you can explain the split up between you and mom. He will actually see it was the best decision, too. Remember that your child always becomes what he is raised around and will act how he was shown to act. I am NOT , by no means, defending her nor am I attacking you or your parenting, just trying to make you understand for his sake and yours, for that matter. You will find happiness when you least expect it. Believe me. I have been through alot in my time. I'm 24 and my fiance and I have a son, and he is not his biological father, but you could never tell. As he has been there since b4 I gave birth and ever since. My son looks at him as "daddy" more than his real father. I only say this because it took me a while after findin out I was pregnant, to realize I can have peacefulness and happiness and not have to stay with his real father in doin so. And in the long run, my son can, too. We had plenty fights and it never got better, so that was enough to make me realize... I had to go before my son was born, and to this day... we get along great "me and his real father"... he even gets along with my fiance. So do what you know in your heart you should... Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden Violent Behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is about nine months old. He is a neutered Husky Shepherd cross. He is normally a friendly kind albeit hyper dog. Tonight however, he lunged and snapped at my fiancé for no reason. Curtis (fiance) was sitting on the couch petting Nico (the dog) when the dog lashed out with his front paws...

A sudden change.. . [ 24 Answers ]

The other night, my girlfriend of two years told me that she wanted to have a break. Now I have never had to deal with this so I am not quite sure what this means. She said she didn't love me anymore the way she did for so long and needed time to figure things out. However she did say she still...

Sudden loss of water pressure [ 6 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I turned on the water at my kitchen sink and it came out with the usual force, but then about 10 seconds later it slowed down considerably. This continues to happen on both the cold and hot water, but I have not seen this happen at any of the other faucets in the house. ...

AC stopped cooling all of a sudden [ 10 Answers ]

My central air was cooling just fine all day. Around 5pm tonight the air coming out of the ducts wasn't cold any longer. I have a computer monitor the temps in the different rooms of the house and I noticed that all the rooms were cool (77-78) until around 5pm when the temps started climbing to 83...

Sudden pressure loss in Sink [ 1 Answers ]

My sink has suddenly lost pressure, I ran it for about 10 seconds and it was fine, a few minutes later I turned it on and it was nothing but a drizzle. I've checked around the lines and there is no leaking and it drizzles the same in both sprayer modes. Over the last hour it has picked up a...

View more questions Search