Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AhhZuniga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 09:11 AM
    Trying to remember title of Kids Movie
    Okay, I need help remembering the title of a kids movie I got from my local library as a kid. I was born in '95 so I doubt the movie was older then that.

Let's see, there was an elephant, I'm pretty sure it was a girl and she wore blue overalls, and I'm thinking 2 Kids? Okay and everything on the set looked like it was made from plastic. I'm remembering a scene with a tree falling on the railroad tracks. The library was in Austin, TX if that helps any. Thanks!
    dias06 Posts: 110, Reputation: 26

Oct 4, 2009, 11:26 PM

Could it have been "Bump" it wore yellow overalls!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

80's kids fantasy movie, cannot remember title driving me insane! [ 5 Answers ]

My sister and I are in are mid and late twenties, growing up when we were both really young in the mid or late eighties we saw a movie where a girl jumps into her bedroom mirror which leads her to a train in the middle of a field that she gets on by the request of weird creatures to help them. ...

70's or 80's kids movie! Can't remember the title! [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a young boy and girl... and they are on a plane, I think they ran away from an orphanage or something. And they end up on some mountain where there is a giant and a nice lady, she may be a fairy or witch. I think the giant may actually be an ogre. I can't remember the name...

An old kids movie that I can't remember the title of. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I used to watch this movie a lot when I was younger. It's an animated movie, and it was about a little boy, and he rode around on his bed, and went to a magical land or something, met a princess and santa cluase (or someone I always thought was santa) and he had a key to a door that he wasn't...

View more questions Search