Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Sylvanian Families Collection
    I have a collection of sylvanian items including a school, bakery and a house all the people and items are with this. It was bought for me around 15 years ago and I just wanted to know weather this would be antique or not?
    Always_asking Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2009, 01:28 AM
    These items are listed as "vintage" on e-bay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can we keep from losing our families property? [ 2 Answers ]

Our parents are very sick & may not be here much longer. We have a very greedy family member who is bullying our parents around & thinks she's entitled to property because she has paid property taxes for our parents a few times. I don't know if that gives her any legal rights or not? We don't have...

Families in 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

What were families like in the 1960's compared to today (marriage age, divorce rate, 2 parent homes vs. single parent homes) and anything else Relevant Thanks

Mixed families [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year and my fiancé has a 7 year old daughter my son and fiancé don't seem to be bonding at all I kept my son away from my relationship for the first year because I did want him to bond with some one who wasn't going to always going to be a part of him life and over the last year I have...

Homosexual families [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think that homosexuals should have the legal right to raise a child? Do you consider it appropriate to the child or children or on society as a whole? Is they a difference? Would it affect the child? I :confused: really needs to know

View more questions Search