Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KATO7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Late Period Brown Discharge and cramping
    My period is 4 days late and on the third day I had a brown discharge and I have had unprotected sex and there is some mild cramping. I also have irregular periods.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2006, 11:40 AM
    What is your age? Do you ever use any form of birth control? If so what kind.

Nov 2, 2006, 04:35 AM
    I am 38 and no, no birth control of any kind has been used for the last 5 months.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2006, 05:09 AM
    What kind did you use before? This is important because it has to do with hormones. Your body's natural hormones may still be getting back to normal.

Nov 2, 2006, 07:37 AM
    I stopped using birth control about 2 years ago and I was using ortho tri cyclen at the time because of my irregular periods and because of severe cramping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Late Period [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 (almost 25), married and my husband uses condoms when we have intercourse. Three years ago, when I was a virgin I had brown discharge for a few days and had missed my period that month. I blamed the situation on stress. At the beginning of September I was definitely stressed, but things got...

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

Missed period.. Cramping! [ 8 Answers ]

I can say I am definitely not pregnant. Over the past six or so months I am having very irregular periods . Period dec no jan period feb and no period since feb. 13. I have cramps as if I am getting period, lots of acne (I never had this much as a teen. I also am unable to loose weight. (don't...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown discharge after period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.I using birth control pills for 8months,I went for smear test was normal but I had vaginal infection,I used cream that doctor gave it to me for 2weeks each night lastmonth.but this month,I see during my ovulation I had brown discharge,I scared of infection again but I can say I'm so excited...

View more questions Search