Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayleeT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Kids movie from 80s/90s
    There's a film from my childhood but don't know what it is! All I can remember is that there are 2 (or maybe more) families vacationing together (cousins maybe?) in a big house near some woods (I think) and they don't get on. There's a scene where a little girl who's kind of snobby is explaining to them how goose liver pate is made and she pulls off leaves of artichoke and dips it in the pate. The bit I remember most is when the kids get sprayed by a skunk and they're all in the garden getting tomato juice baths. I think it's kind of a john candy/john hughes kind of film or from that era... please help it's driving me crazy!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Are you thinking of The Great Outdoors?

The Great Outdoors (1988) - Plot Summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

Kids movie shown in the 1990's movie title [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all.. Im looking for this kids movie, I forgot the title because I was I believe 7 at the time Its not a cartoon but I remember two kids, a girl and boy (I think) and they went to a place with lots of books ( perhaps a library?) and there were I think 4 magical books (fairy tale, etc.. ) the 2...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search