Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmiss Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Vaginal Orgasm?
    Okay, I am embarrassed asking this question but I have to know. I am in my early 30's and I have never had a orgasm through intercourse. I know this is rare and some women never have them. How ever I was chatting with my best friend and she is in a new sexually hot relationship. She had never had one with any of her other lovers then with this guy it happens. So that got me thinking.

I have two questions really, one is there something the guy can do or does to bring it on, size of penis, the way he moves etc. And the second is for the lucky ladies that have them what is it like. I mean I know you can't explain how it feels but do you like it more than a clitoral orgasm, is it more intense stuff like that. Thanks for your help
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 05:38 PM
    In my experience a vaginal orgasm usually happens when you hit the 'G' sport during intercourse. So, it can depend on the 'fit' between your vaginal and your partner's penis and it can depend on the position.

However, also in my experience, these things are often not just a matter of technique but of the passion of the moment, the connection between you and whatever other element that might come into play!

Sorry, that's probably not much help, but I'm sure other posters will have good suggestions.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:13 AM

Honestly... give me a clitoral orgasm over a vaginal one any day...
    I do not enjoy the sensation of vagainal orgasms at all, to the point of if I am about to have one I will tell my partner to stop for a minute.

I know a few people that enjoy them, but they are all the same as me, they much prefer clitoral.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:52 PM

Your experience of vaginal inorgasmia (lack of orgasm) is not rare and yes some women never have them.

Usually women describe the feeling as less intense in comparison to a clitoral orgasm but sometimes more satisfying. The general opinion is that pressure or stroking of the g-spot whether by penis, finger or some other object while having your clitoris stimulated will more than likely bring it on.

For many women Orgasm is more of an emotional/sensual and sexual feeling than just a manually stimulated occurrence, this means you need to be in the mood more with a potential vaginal orgasm than that is required with just a simple manual stimulation of the clitoris.

This would probably explain why a greater connection to your partner MAY be more likely to bring on a vaginal orgasm-as your friend experienced.
    mother1love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 05:13 PM

So you could do a few things like arch your back during sex or they have sex toys like the cushions that change your angle or there's always getting your pierced
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:39 PM

Many women cannot experience a vaginal orgasm. I cannot. However there are otherways to get your needs met. Anal stimulation (it does not have to be anal sex or penatration) can help. And the clitoris is the perfect spot for sucking.

Try different positions and such. If you can manage it, I LOVE having sex laying flat on my stomach. Sort of like doggy style but not up on your knees. I also love doggy style :P
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 05:54 PM

Vaginal orgasm isn't something everyone can achieve. It really does depend on your body, your mind set, your partner, position.

On top is the position that usually works best for women, simply because you can then position your partner exactly where you want him.

Of course, as women, our minds usually work against us. If you're constantly thinking about achieving a vaginal/G-spot orgasm, then you'll probably never get there.

If you can achieve a clitoral orgasm be happy, many women don't even get that. :)
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:56 PM

For me a vaginal orgasm is later, after the clitoral orgasm has gotten things going. Once a partner repeatedly told me to come and there was a vaginal orgasm. But that was the only time.

Once things are well lubricated and all worrys about being naked and everything else we women worry about are past, the connection with a partner can become the primary focus.

Ideally, the clitoris is stimulated with the G-spot similtaneously. These orgasms are well worth the effort and time spent figuring out how to have one. Less intense? No way!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 06:24 PM
    There is no need to be embarrassed.

As you can tell, there isn't one set answer to the question. There are volumes of books (written by experts) trying to explain how women can achieve an orgasm without even getting into different types. All of those experts still have to admit that there isn't any way that works for everyone.

You just have to be open to experimenting with positions and timing. You might also try getting your mind involved with shared fantasies. It can be a good way to get both in the same place. Use patience, don't try to force it, and try not to think about the destination. Enjoy the journey and where it takes you.

For me, just being with my husband is nearly enough to make me climax. It is very much the mental stimulation of knowing that I am with him and the way he makes me feel without even touching me.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 06:32 PM

I also would like to add, that there is a great deal you can do with a dildo (positions, direction, rythem) that a man cannot do. Its worth looking into. A smaller sized dildo with a sort of hooky thing on the end pointed up towards your pelvs can definitely help you reach that point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Vaginal [ 1 Answers ]

I have bumps one day when washing there was one there is no itchin or anything but the spread now there are 4 what is going on?

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Vaginal suppository [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Am having abnormal bleeding of only clots although I already had my periods.have done ultrasound and the dr. did not find any cause,said might be some infection and so has given vaginal suppositories and progesteron oral tabs. Want to know if we can use vaginal suppository even if there is...

View more questions Search