Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexyhockeygirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 03:11 AM
    Am DYING to find this children's movie from the 80's!
    I remember this movie that I used to watch growing up, it was so great, and I would LOVE to find it for my daughter, but I have NO IDEA what it is called! It was about this girl whose family is planning on putting her grandma in a home, and she wants to save her from being sent away, so she somehow finds a way to go through her mirror into this other world, where she has to travel through this strange land to reach the "fountain of youth" and get some of the water to bring home for her. Please help me find this movie!!! Thanks!:o
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 3, 2009, 07:40 AM

Sounds kind of like "The Hugga Bunch" (1985) only they were berries not water.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 4, 2009, 11:47 AM

Really! It went away? I can't imagine that, especially since I've only been back on this site for a week and have already seen three posts for it.
    sexyhockeygirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 05:07 PM
    Thank you so much!! You guys are right, it definitely is The Hugga Bunch, I found it in a few other peoples questions after I had asked it. But thanks so much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80'S children's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for a movie I watched as a kid. It was about a liitle girl who was always in her room around bedtime.she had a stuffed animal dog(I believe) that would come alive, and dance with other stuffed animals. The girl would stand on her bed and throw a patton around and sing. If anyone...

80's children's movie (sci-fi?) [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I are going crazy trying to figure out the name of what we're sure was an 80's film. We vaguely remember it involves three kids (american) constructing a rocket with parts including a faiground waltzer car which they later use to travel into space. Sad I know but can anyone help?

Early 80's children's movie [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?

Children's movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help. I used to rent the same movie weekend after weekend when I was younger. I loved this moive... but parents never thought to write down the title though. I've been trying to figure out the name of the movie for years. All I can remember is that the movie invoved...

View more questions Search