Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Oct 26, 2009, 06:59 AM

The purpose of Facebook is to keep in contact with old friends and/or family. I think it would be best to only share info with people that you know. Like me I only have fam and friends on there.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 07:01 AM
    I was against networking sites for a long time. Out of boredom one day I created a Facebook page and went with it. After making sure what I wanted to stay private is private I am enjoying it. I post innocent pictures of things. I don't go in and say every detail of my day. I have found friends from 18 years ago that I lost touch with and its been wonderful. I also have ignored several friend requests. My friends I have there are my true friends. As long as your wise and keep your wits about you I think for the most part it's a great place.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    I have found friends from 18 years ago that I lost touch with and its been wonderful.
    I agree sunny,
    One of the best things about Facebook is that we find long lost friends from decades ago and even if we don't keep in touch everyday, it is good to say hello once in a while.

mellymo1983 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 09:46 PM

This is going to seem like a stupid question but when someone accepts your friend request I guess that means they would like to be friends with you?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellymo1983 View Post
    This is gonna seem like a stupid question but when someone accepts your friend request I guess that means they would like to be friends with you?
    Kind of, technically on Facebook it means you both can now see each others FB pages (depending on the level of access they have granted you).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

Since this morning I can't log in on Facebook. It will always ask me to log in even after I log in.. I tried to reset password but it says : "Reset Password Unavailable We're sorry, reset password isn't available right now. Please try again later".. help me.. my husband can log in to his Facebook...

Can't log in to Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to log into Facebook but when I do I get the following message: Secure Connection Failed

Re Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from Appearing on MY Facebook site?

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

View more questions Search