Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious82 Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Is this crazy? Did I meet an angel?
    Ok... so this is my story...

I was working a late shift as a kiosk clerk, and a man paid me three dollars for gas. I felt like being talkative, so I said... just three dollars? He replied, well that's all I can afford. I felt really bad for him, so I paid the extra seven dollars and told him to fill it to ten on me. He looked at me and he was so appreciative. After he filled it up, he came to the window and told me to tell my children one day that I helped a Watchmen... can anyone tell me what that means, I feel like maybe God was testing me and I passed... lol.

Please help me, thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 10:48 PM

watchman = security guard?

Watchmen = Canadian rock band (1990s)

You were the angel.

Oct 2, 2009, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    watchman = security guard?

Watchmen = Canadian rock band (1990s)

You were the angel.
    That was so sweet. You made my night, thank you!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:42 PM
    Hi, justcurious82!

I agree with Wondergirl here, and would like to add, that you were a good angel! Not all angels are good.

We have no idea what a watchman or watchmen might be.

Angel Watchman - Google Search

Thanks!
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Oct 4, 2009, 07:19 PM

I am the watchman (Security Guard). And thank you again madam, for showing me the generosity! :D

Oct 8, 2009, 09:56 AM
    [QUOTE=sergie;2013626]I am the watchman (Security Guard). And thank you again madam, for showing me the generosity! :D[/QUOTE
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 11:13 AM

The thread just got scary!

Good for just curious,that was a really nice thing you did,I have heard of watchmen (angels).. but agree with the post that said,you were the angel.
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

Oct 8, 2009, 03:30 PM

I think sergie is joking with you!

That was a lovely thing you did.
    hheerrss Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2009, 06:35 PM

I really think that God WAS testing you. That has happened to me before, and I felt really weird after. Then again, maybe the others were right. You can never know what God sends to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angel in the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find info about a movie I saw on HBO in the early 80s. It was called Angel and was about a girl who was a call girl by night, high school student by day. Thanks

Arc Angel [ 1 Answers ]

What was satan's name when he was an angel in heaven before he got threw out of heaven?:eek:

I just want to be his Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I having been dating this guy almost 2 years now and we have been having what we both call "a roller coaster" ride of a relationship the past year or so. We are now not talking to one another. We were friends for a year so because we met at school and then we eventually started to date and then...

Angel ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there really exist out there? If they are, who they willing to help? I'm being good person since I was a kid until now I still do. But why my life is so desperate, always be blaming for the things I never did. I helping others, but the angel doesn't help me when I need. So is angel do really...

I Can See an Angel [ 2 Answers ]

I have the song, "I Can See an Angel" by Patsy Cline, Jerry Wallace, and Hank Locklin. However, another country artist had the song out in the early to mid 1950's and I can't remember who it was. Please research this for me. Russ1938

View more questions Search