Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    is it real Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Am I pregnant girl/boy
    Hi, I am a 23 year old female! DOB 13june1986
    I recently broke up with my ex 2 months ago. Just before my ex and I broke up I was on antibiotics and while taking them and the contraceptive pill we had sex. Lately I have felt really tired, nauseaus, swollen breasts, my tummy feels different and the smell of my favourite foods are making my tummy churn. I have a doctors appointment this week, but just wondering do you think I am pregnant, and if I am do you think it is a girl or a boy
    Thank you so much.

Rebecca
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 10:09 PM

A doctor would be the best person to tell you this.

Go to your doctors or walk in clinic and ask for a blood test. They can detect pregnancy as early as the first 7-12 days of conception.

Good luck,

Sarah
    sasha28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 06:15 AM

Hi I'm on the pill but was antibiotics I didn't realise these affected the pill and me and partner had sex several time when I should have been on 7 day rule. My period is very very light its more like spotting which is unusual for me could I be prgnant. I took test and was negative but don't know if its to early. Please help thanks.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 06:19 AM

Hello.

If you post your question on its own you will receive more answers.

Antibiotics lessen the effect of the pill.

Have you considered taking a pregnancy test?

Its impossible to say online if your pregnant or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 20 and my girl is 15 and pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 20 years old and my girl is 15 and pregnant with our baby And I want to get married to her but my state won't allow it. What state will allow us to get married?

Is My Girl-friend Pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Please let me know about something. Both me and my girl-friend are worried with this matter. I had sex with my girl-friend yesterday. We do not know very much (almost nothing) about birth controlling. So she started taking birth-control pills (within less than an hour we had sex). Do you think this...

Possible punishment for 19 yr. Old boy with 17 yr.old girl who is now pregnant in N.J [ 7 Answers ]

My daughter is temporarily in foster care due to a complication pertaining to my health, she is pregnant, the father is 19 yrs. Old, she is 17 1/2 yrs.old, she wants to keep the baby and move back with me as soon as we get through the court system the boy has a job goes to college and is a decent...

Boyfriend may have another girl pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I of 4 years split up for about 3 months. In the mean time he had sex with somebody and now she is saying she might be pregnant. If she is what do I do? :(

Pregnant? Boy or Girl? [ 3 Answers ]

I found this forum & find it very interesting! SO I thought I would ask a question for all of you psychics & fortune tellers! My husband & I have been trying to conceive our second child & we have had to go on some fertility medicine. My birthdate is 8/11/78 & his is 10/12/79 - how long till we...

View more questions Search