Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommieofone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 07:08 PM
    10 days late and no period.yet. When should I take a pregnancy test?
    Okay, I am a 23 mother of a 3 year old. My husband and I are not trying at all. I am officially 10 days late (tomm will make the 11th day) for my period. I was just wondering if anyone could give me any feeback as to when I could take a pregnancy test? My period always falls on the 21st of the month. I have had no sign of it at this time. What should I do? Just wait it out? I am not stressing about this until its like 1 month late. Can anyone give me any feedback. I just don't know if I took a pregnancy test would it be too early to tell? I hope to hear some advice. I am thinking about getting a first response pregnancy test within the next few days or week.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 08:15 PM

It might be too early, but general rule of thumb is to take the test after the first day of your missed period. What I would do is buy a two pack, use your first morning urine. And if it turns out you are pregnant but its too soon, you already have to second test to try again in a few weeks.
    mommieofone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 08:43 PM

Thanks for the advice. I am thinking about buying a test this weekend just to see. I think I am going to wait it out first to see if it ever decides to come on.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 02:35 AM

Nothing wrong with that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

4 days late on period but negative pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

My period was suppose to start on the 6th of this month I took a pregnancy test it came out negative took one today it came out negative could I still be pregnant or is there something else going on

Period 10 days late, pregnancy test negive. [ 1 Answers ]

I came of the pill last June 2008. My husband and I have been actively trying for another baby, we have one son Charlie who is 2. This month my period is 10 days late, thick yellow discharge with a little blood, pregnancy test came up negative. I used to go 28 days before a period, but last few...

I am a few days late on my period and have taken 2 pregnancy test and both are negati [ 2 Answers ]

I last had my period the 1st of January and it is now February 8th and I have yet to get it. I did have unprotected sex twice in January on the 4th and 15th but have taken two pregnancy tests and both are negatve. Could I be pregnant?

Period four days late but negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband tried for a baby for about 6 months I got pregnant and we were so excited we really wanted a baby. Well at 2 months I had a misscarriage:( We waited 3 months like they doctor said we should before we started trying again. Now, it has been exactly 3 months since we've been...

View more questions Search