Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abc122009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Keep missing my period and getting it and then missing again
    I have missed my period for 2 or 3 months and then it came back in August and now I missed it again in September. I am 17 years old
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:11 PM

When did you first get your period? Has it always been like this?

My periods have always been like this. Ill have one every 2 months and it will stay medium flow for about 2 or 3 days and then go away.

Sometimes birth control can regulate you.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 07:04 PM

Doctors will often recommend birth control to regulate girls whose flows are not regular. However, usually there is a deeper problem. Many over weight women experience this from pubescent years to menopause. Certain a poor diet and large amounts of stress can influence it also. My girlfriend had a problem when she went to college because of the lack of exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Period with Paragard [ 1 Answers ]

I got the paragard iud inserted back in early October and have had two periods since then the last of which was on November 20th. I am now about 9 days past due. I have never in my whole adult life missed a period unless I was pregnant. I also don't recall reading anywhere and being told at...

Missing my period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since march what should I do?? I have took a lot of pregnant. Test and they all come back negative.

Why Am I Missing My Period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and he pulled out and now I'm 14 days late on my period and I'm usaually never late maybe a day eariler or late, I have had light cramping that comes and goes, I have also had some spotting that came and went away and a few days later had some more spotting that...

Missing period pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I only took birth control pills for a month and one week. Right after I stopped taking the pills, I had my period right after on that Sunday. Its been four weeks already and I still haven't gotten my period. Could it just be irregular because my body is changing from not taking the pill...

View more questions Search