Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Varsha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 11:41 PM
    I do have good looks, and 90% of staff is of males
    Hello All,

This is Varsha from India, and I work in IT Company where I work as sales coordinator, not being a snob but I do have good looks, and 90% of staff is of Males..

They try to woo, but I decline indirectly or vice versa, this creates bad name for me, and every time my immediate boss- male- says my fault... you are a girl , what the damn thing should I do? Stop talking or reacting?

Thanks, answer who ever can..

Varsha
    ashbyr02 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 07:46 AM
    I don't think its right they do what they do to you I think if they keep blaming you just cause your a gal I think you should say something I wouldn't let them take advantages of .

As for the men if you're not interested then just let them but don't be rude about it and then they might back off
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 2, 2006, 05:06 AM
    I agree, they may actually enjoy getting a reaction from you. If you ignore them, likely they will lose a bit of interest in time. Or at least there will be little anyone can attempt to blame you for.
    Good luck. Take care. :)
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 2, 2006, 05:09 AM
    I wouldn't react to them, its best to be known as a spinster or hard to get than it is to be known as a... well, you know. Loose.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi.. everybody.. new member.. wanted some help? [ 1 Answers ]

Well the thing is that I'm light skinned but only from the bottom of my neck down!. and my face and neck are really dark.. when people look at my arms and legs they think I wear foundation to make them white, I get a lot of grief from my family about the colour of my skin because they are light...

Help wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am in biology and we are working on balancing equations I have done a whole lot of the but I have a few that are giving me a whole lot of trouble I hope someone can help: KEY:I didn't know how to write the numbers on a lower line so if its so post to be on a lower line it has a ~ behind...

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search