Ask
    trading Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 09:02 AM
    How to I save for my industrey electricity per month 1000 units
    Dear friends.

I need to save my industrey monthley 1000 units , How this poss..,

Awaiting for your reply

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

How to lower my child support with paying 1000 month [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a single father here in stone mountain Georgia I have been hit with a $1000 in child support for two kids, my oldest 16 with 340month, and son 4 with 600 month, my take home pay is $1700 month, my monthly bills are $2200 month its no way I can live off 500. I need some help, what are my...

Forcasting How many units produced in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Sales expected to be 40,000 units for October. The company likes to maintain 15 percent of units sales for each month in ending inventory (i.e. the end of October)). Beginning inventory for October is 8,500 units. How many units should Western Boot produce for the coming months?

Home a/c not cooling, but electricity usage tripled in 1 month [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, 3 weeks ago our heatpump a/c quit cooling. At that time the outside unit did not go off when turned off at t-stat. Installed new t-stat. Blowing air but still not cooling. But outside unit turns off when turned off at t-stat, Checked electricity everywhere, installed new capacitor because...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.