Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madmax2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 07:36 AM
    Closet makeover
    Hello. Im attempting to find out the estimate of doing a closet reorganization. The closet has 14 ft ceiling. Selves needs to be removed as well as metal poles and braces that hold clothes now. Closet furniture has been purchased the kind that needs to be put together. Also crown molding is going to installed to give closet finished look. Also will be installing track lighting. What would be the going rate to charge for a project as this one. Of course I'm having to remove all items from the closet before I can even begin. The closet is approx. 10 ft deep and has a 14 foot ceiling and is approx. 6 ft across. What should I charge for all this?

Desperate need of help,

Check out some similar questions!

Room makeover [ 1 Answers ]

I'm re-doing my room from it's childish girly state that it once was and doing it goth (its a choice ;)) and I have a lot of girly looking stuff still- jewlery boxes, flower/ funky stuff that I can't get rid of (I'm a pack rat type of gal). What should I do? Part with it all or what? I am doing my...

Has anyone heard about the six week body makeover? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has used this program and if it worked for them. How much weightdid you lose, how fast. It seems that it may be hard to stick with.

Six Week Body Makeover [ 1 Answers ]

I really want to lose weight and I have tried many things/ways without success. I have seen a commercial for 'Six Week Body Makeover' many times but didn't have the money to buy it. I do now and would really like to try it but I don't know if it really works or not. Has anyone tried this? Any...

Lead closet replaced by pvc closet on toilet [ 4 Answers ]

Plumber replaced a lead closet with a pvc closet and now the toilet doesn't line up the way it used to.. It is forward 2" and sideways about 1-1/2 " Plumber says that is the best he can do.. I don't believe that . Is there a way it can line up like before.

GI Joe Gets a Makeover [ 54 Answers ]

Say it ain't so... And to add insult to injury, rumor has it that George Clooney has been offered the lead role. Any idea why the makeover might anger U.S. conservatives??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.