Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cantix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 08:59 PM
    Random Errors
    SO I bought new parts to build a new computer, get an Gigabyte M55SLI-S4, Kingston Dual Channel DD2 800 ram, AMD 64 X2 4800, and an ATI Radeon X1600pro, Maxtor SATA HDD, so I start setting up windows, start formating the HDD, and when it starts to install it gives me random error, like ACPI.SYS corrupted, Stop: 0x00000050 codes, NTFS.Sys! Well I changed HDD and it keeps doing the same thing, changed the DVD rom, and still I get the same errors, can't install specific files, and stuff like that, should I try to change my XP CD or is it a RAM error or what?
    helixfire Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2006, 01:41 AM
    It's the CD. I had the same thing happen so many times with some many versions of Windows I can't count. (It's a conspiarcy-lol) Nah, but I think the Cd's tend to die out after a while. Or maybe it needs cleaning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does random exist [ 48 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if random exists within physics. If not, if there's only one way something can happen depending on how it happens, and future events are determined by present and past events.. then surely the future can't be controlled.. it could only happen that one way. Is choice...

Random restarts, serious errors, Ntfs.sys problem [ 23 Answers ]

Hi please would someone be able to help me I have a big computer problem but haven't much of a clue about computers. It started a couple of weeks ago when my computer would restart for no apparent reason whether on the internet, playing a game or doing anything really. When the computer...

Random yes or no question about dreams. [ 9 Answers ]

Do you ever go about your daily routine and then ALL OF A SUDDEN remember a dream you've had... maybe even up to a few years ago? This constantly happens to me. Anybody else have this happen?

Random toilet flush [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: Hope someone can help. Have ~ 50 yr old toilet with relatively new flapper valve and fill valve that were replaced a year or so ago and toilet worked OK. About two weeks ago toilet would not flush completely and paper etc. would stay in the bowl. When not working, water would slowly...

Random Peeing in House! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, Yet another puzzling phenomenon produced by Barkley... our one year old lab mix from the shelter. Here's the story... He has NEVER gone to the bathroom in the house, except for the very first night we had him when he whined at my bedside to go out, and I ignored him, so he...

View more questions Search