Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unalena18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 03:18 PM
    1980's kids fantasy movie, animation incorporated with actual footage.
    I am trying to find the title of a movie I remember watching when I was a kid. I'm thinking it has something to do with Strawberry Shortcake and I know it's movie length in time. Anyway it's starts as a movie with actual footage, then is incorporated into a cartoon, or puppet version.

So to help you out more, it goes something like this: There's this young girl who gets mad at her mom or dad or family of some sort, and goes to her room or a room, then for some reason enters a closet or a dryer I think, which takes her into another world, where she meets Strawberry Shortcake, or someone similar to her. Then they journey through this land, etc.

Hope this jogs someone out there's mind. Thanks.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 30, 2009, 04:36 PM

"The Hugga Bunch" (1985)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

Kids movie from the 1980's [ 2 Answers ]

There's a movie that I only remember one part of. A little girl goes outside of her house to a chicken coop in the backyard and finds and old skeleton key. It was from the 1980's I believe. Can anyone think of what it is? Help!

Title of 1980's kids movie? [ 6 Answers ]

There was a children's movie I watched when I was younger, I'm guessing it came out in the early 1980's. I only remember bits and pieces... There was a kid, and their stuffed animals came to life at night and sang and danced. One of them was a dog, and he sang about wanting to be a rockstar and...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search