Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unalena18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 03:08 PM
    1980's Movie
    I am trying to find the title of a movie I remember watching when I was a kid. I'm thinking it has something to do with Strawberry Shortcake and I know it's movie length in time. Anyway it's starts as a movie with actual footage, then is incorporated into a cartoon, or puppet version.

So to help you out more, it goes something like this: There's this young girl who gets mad at her mom or dad or family of some sort, and goes to her room or a room, then for some reason enters a closet or a dryer I think, which takes her into another world, where she meets Strawberry Shortcake, or someone similar to her. Then they journey through this land, etc.

Hope this jogs someone out there's mind. Thanks.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 30, 2009, 04:38 PM

Double post.

I responded with "The Hugga Bunch" (1985) on the other one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

1980's? Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Ok this is driving me crazy!! There was a movie I watched hundreds of times as a child it has a little girl (who is real) and all kinds of animals (that are muppet like). There was a book worm (yes an actual worm) that lived at the library and there was some kind of hole that her friends (a purple...

1980's movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I just joined but I'm really anxious to use this site. I've been trying to figure out this movie. Its about a father and a son. As I recall the father looks like simon cowell but I'm not 100% sure. Its about the father making his son into a robot. I remember vaguely three scenes that I...

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search