Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 30, 2009, 12:18 PM
    "Write the equations for these linear graphs."
    a./ Gradient 2, intercept (0,10)

I know that it is against the rules, but could you at least walk me through on this one question? There are about 30 of them and I don't get them at all... Please, pretty, pretty please?

Thanks...
    Wolfy.
    ArcSine Posts: 969, Reputation: 106

Sep 30, 2009, 02:17 PM
    Start with the fundamental linear equation y = mx + b.

You've been given the slope ('gradient') m = 2; you also have the y-intercept b = 10. Just pop those in...

y = 2x + 10

... and you can mark that one "done".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Sketchy write-up "there is no soul" [ 17 Answers ]

now before I start, this is REALLY sketchy, the words are bland (and in some cases probably completely out of place), and I haven't put much care into putting much detailed answers into it apart from the obvious. you can do what you want with it, rip it apart, really, stick it in a shredder, ...

USB disabling "write protected" [ 2 Answers ]

HI, Can someone please tell me how to disable the "write protected" on a USB Memory stick as I cannot delete or format. :confused: Thanks Merrylee

View more questions Search