Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland
    IS THIS A SCAM?

Thank you for your email.
    Our team put a lot of efforts into finding this special job vacancy for
    You.
    We hope it will correspond in the best way to your qualification,
    Experience
    And abilities. The job gives you the perfect chance to grow and develop
    Professionally and to work in a new environment .

Vacancy: Production worker
    Production plant, Dublin, Ireland
    Payment: 16 EUR /hour, 39 hour work week
    Bonuses: free accommodation + food during working hours
    Paid vacations, medical/dental and retirement insurance
    Plane ticket and visa fees covered

However, let us point out that the employer insists on receiving the exact
    Set of requirements containing CV European format, work permit form,
    Motivation letter and personal registration number. The employer also
    Insists that your application set it prepared by a European company as to
    Avoid problems in the state offices.
    Other applicants have used this company and they prepared all for them -
    Including the personal registration number in the state work force office -
    With an excellent quality according the European employment application
    Standards. We are going to suggest them as an option. Their contacts are:

Email: [email protected]
    YAHOO-messenger: TRANSLATOREN
    Tel: 00359 887 517 531

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following
    Steps:
    1/ preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer
    In Europe - this is the only expense you may incur in the whole process.
    Deadline for finalizing this step is 1st of October
    2/ the employer receives your documents and processes them towards work
    Permit and work contract - work permit fees are to be covered by the
    Employer
    3/ after work permit issue the work permit is sent to you directly along
    With your work contract and other work visa support documents- this process
    Takes an average of 30 work days
    4/ you arrive in Ireland where a representative of the employer and our
    Team meet you at the airport. You will be given orientation meeting and
    Taken to your accommodation - in your case family accommodation is provided
    And covered by your potential employer.
    5/ you start your new job in Ireland.
    We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the
    Time of your departure for Ireland or later at their convenience
    Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.

Sincerely yours:
    Job abroad team

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 29 Септември 2009 г. 03:27
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: Wonderful job offer!

Hi Sir/Ma'am!

Thank you very much in looking me an employer.

Please proceed in filing my application and please provide me the job
    Details for my reference.

I am waiting for your response.

Again, thank you.

SIncerely,

Lucio M. de Vera Jr.

Meralco Liwanag Card
    Hotline: (+632) 632-8188
    Fax: (+632) 632-8189
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: Welcome to Liwanag Card!

"Jobs100 Team"
    <[email protected] To
    m> <[email protected]>
    Cc

09/24/2009 02:38 Subject
    PM Wonderful job offer!

Please
    Respond to
    <[email protected]
    m>

Hello,

We have good news for you!
    Looking for a job is difficult enough. Deciding on a job offer when it
    Comes is often even more challenging. Congratulations - we have already
    Provided an employer for you who is waiting for you to file your official
    Documents.

We have just received a copy of this wonderful job offer from the employer.
    If you are interested in proceeding your application further, please let us
    Know. We will immediately provide you the job details for your reference.

You may contact us via e-mail or yahoo-messenger: office14uk, Miss Helen
    Will assist you there in a live chat.
    AndreeaS Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Nov 16, 2009, 07:31 AM

I would like to know same thing. Please let me know if you fallowed all those steps.
    rylhee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2009, 01:02 AM

I want to know if that is SCAM or not. Please let me know.
    jazz28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2009, 04:01 AM

Yah me too I got the same offer. I have already contacted the translatoren and paid for the documents they needed. But if they will ask for much more then I would quit. I hope they are not fake
    jazz28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2009, 04:41 AM
    Hi to all who just got this kind of email that they find a job for you to work in ireland. Please don't believe them its nothing but a scam. I was cheated by them. Its OK that I lost 32 euros at least I've learned my lesson. S mga kababayang kong pinoy wg na tau paloko s mga hinyupak na manggagancho
    Glenn_67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 05:47 AM

Hi everyone, a month ago I was their client. I paid for documents and for courier. jazz28 I don't know why your application failed but they really helped me. I received all pertinent documents and work permit and now I am already in visa procedures in the embassy here.
    neneil Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_67 View Post
    Hi everyone, a month ago I was their client. I paid for documents and for courier. jazz28 I don’t know why your application failed but they really helped me. I received all pertinent documents and work permit and now I am already in visa procedures in the embassy here.
    Is it really true? Because I also have the same situation, hope you are telling the truth and not part of the scam.
    neneil Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2010, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz28 View Post
    hi to all who just got this kind of email that they find a job for you to work in ireland. please dont believe them its nothing but a scam. i was cheated by them. its ok that i lost 32 euros at least ive learned my lesson. s mga kababayang kong pinoy wg na tau paloko s mga hinyupak na manggagancho
    :confused:I'm so confused you said it's a scam but glenn_67 said its genuine who's telling the truth?
    elvie-elvie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 06:32 AM
    Thank you for your interest. As soon as we clear your payment we shall require your profile from your recruiter with your kind permission and will start working on your documents immediately. The entire package will be ready a day after we clear your payment. The price of the complete application package is 32 euros, which includes preparation and formatting of a motivation letter, graphic styling of a European format CV and filling in of an AF (application form) for obtaining of work permission. In case you use our company, we will register you in the foreign state work force office as a bonus.

In case you decide to use our service, you may pay the fee through one of the following options: WESTERN UNION money transfer, online credit card payment, MoneyGram or bank transfer. It will be cheapest to pay for our services by credit card. If you do not have such, it will be best to use WESTERN UNION - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.

You may pay with the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCrad, Maestro and Solo. Please make the payment at the following link: http://europetranslationagency.com/link29.html There is a blue "buy now" you have to click.

If you pay through Western Union or Money Gram direct the payment as follows: to the name of Siyka Georgieva Lineva, address: Plovdiv, Bulgaria, Europe.
    After you complete the payment send us the following:
    - the Money Transfer Control Number,
    - the full name of the person who paid the amount,
    - the country he/she is paying from and the date you have paid on in order for us to clear your payment and start working on your application.
    Thank you.

You are welcome to e-mail us if you have some further question

( I want to know if this is a scam? Hope u can reply? )
    ayschylus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz28 View Post
    hi to all who just got this kind of email that they find a job for you to work in ireland. please dont believe them its nothing but a scam. i was cheated by them. its ok that i lost 32 euros at least ive learned my lesson. s mga kababayang kong pinoy wg na tau paloko s mga hinyupak na manggagancho
    Tol.. is this true? Nid some advise dun sa mga nauna.. I don't really know if this is true.. give me your # and I will call u.. Tnx
    kca_jan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 11:07 PM

I received also the same offer, just 2 days ago. Is this true or just a scam? Please help. Thanks.
    neng2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Hi kca-jan! Have you availed their services? I want to know cause they also offered me the same..

How about you glenn_67? Kumusta na?
    rojaruby Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2010, 02:01 AM

Paladin med Int' Co

Hello!

You are presently contacting Paladin med Int' Co.

Thank you for expressing interest in our services. The service applicable in your case is described in details at the following link .

As a brief introduction we may say that we are a multinational company, based in Europe.

In your particular case, we are ready to prepare immediately (in only one work day) the following applicable items, observing the European requirements and standards, valid for Ireland:

1. CV European standard
    2. Work permit application form
    3. Motivation letter, containing
    4. Your personal registration number from the foreign work force office

If you are interested to use our service, please, e-mail us or chat online with our friendly customer support at YAHOO messenger: LEGALTRANSL7 or through phone : 00359 888 756848.

As soon as you contact us, and with your kind permission, we will get in touch with your job placement agency in order to request the details, necessary for the preparation of your requirements.

Yours sincerely,

Paladin med Int' Co

2010/4/2 rubie aira alcantara <[email protected]>

Dear Sirs,

Your company was recommended to me as a provider of services for registration at the state work force office, in the category 'Foreign workers'. Could you please send me further information or proper documents (forms) which I should fill in, as I wish to obtain such registration through you. I already have an employer in your country with whom I intend to submit my documents for work (application). Thank you for the kind attention in advance!

Yours faithfully,

Rubie Aira P. Alcantara

Apr 6, 2010, 02:02 AM

Registration in the Work Force Office and Documents Preparation

Our company is a popular administrative service provider in Europe. We provide a wide range of administrative, legal, technical, certification, translation, work force registration and documents preparation services for non European Union citizens willing to obtain right to work and reside in Europe as well as for European Union citizens willing to work in another EU country.

You are now in contact with our branch office in the country of Bulgaria, town of Plovdiv. Our branch office functions there since 1995. The number of our business registration in the country is 136812974.

Bulgaria is a European Union member country – documents prepared there are valid for the entire European Union. We maintain this branch office because it allows us to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore our service prices are the lowest on the market of such services. At the same time - your documents will be prepared with the highest quality and adherence to the European Union standards.

We would like to add that our company has good reputation and is known as a correct and reliable partner. We serve applicants of reputable and well-known jobsites and job placement agencies.

We are officially authorized to handle personal information. This guarantees you that if you use our services all your personal information will be fully confidential and protected by the Law.

Some of our most popular services are related to preparation of application forms, documents for self-employed work permissions (that also gives right to work under regular work contract), documents for permanent residence, residence card; family reunion and other administrative services – for all European Union countries.

We complete services for obtaining of national insurance number, registrations in the state work force office, opening of bank accounts, registrations in the revenue service , etc. Some of these services are even free – for current or former customers using our other services.

We are fully able to prepare your documents and provide your personal registration number . We guarantee that the entire service will be completed with excellent quality, observing the current European Union standards.

The price of the complete application package is 29 pounds (32 Euro), which includes preparation and formatting of a motivation letter, graphic styling of a European format CV and filling in of an AF (application form) for obtaining of work permission. In case you use our company, we will register you in the foreign state work force office as a bonus.
    Once you engage our services, we are ready to contact your job abroad agency and request yours and your employer's details and fill all this information in the corresponding sections of the documents.

If you find our terms of work satisfactory, you would need to pay our service fee of 29 pounds (32 Euro). We accept online credit card payment, bank transfer and western union payment.

Find our payment options as follows:

1/ Bank transfer at our bank account – ask any bank in your country to transfer the amount to:

Paladin med Int' Co
    Sort code: 523044
    Account Nr.: 38700824
    IBAN: GB94NWBK52304438700824

National Westminster Bank Plc
    Durham Branch
    12 Market Place,
    Durham, DH1 3NG
    United Kingdom

In case you pay through bank transfer, kindly keep the payment receipt and email us a scanned copy.

2/ Online credit card payment - click on the button below (amount is 29 GBP - it converts to 32EUR) . Upon completion of the payment you will instantly receive email with payment confirmation from Google Checkout.

3/ Western Union /Money Gram is also accepted/ - use the following details for a recipient of the transfer:

Name: Milena Apostolova

Address:
    Town: Plovdiv
    Continent: Europe.

After you make the payment email us payment information as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), sender’s name /your name or name of the person paying on your behalf/ and country from where the payment has been sent.

Payment recommendations: If you have a credit card we advise you to pay through it, because we receive the payment instantly and because this does not involve other expenses.

If you do not have a credit card we advise you to use Western Union - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.

If you do not have access to any of the above payment options you still can make a bank transfer, and we will be pleased to work on your documents.

Regardless of what payment method you use, your documents will be 100% prepared and emailed to you and to your job abroad agency in within 1 work day from clearance of your payment. Quality of the documents is fully guaranteed.

If you are interested in our services or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email, live chat at YAHOO messenger: legaltransl7

Once you arrive in Europe, you may need documents such as official forms for your permanent residency registration at the local police station, documents for registration in the revenue service and for social security number (a work card). You will also have to open a bank account to which the employer will transfer your payment each week.

If you use our documents preparation service we are ready to do all other necessary registrations and opening of a personal bank account at no additional cost for you. The only cost you cover are the 29 GBP (32 EUR), i.e. you will not pay any additional fees. We also can provide help with the work visa documents. The authorities often require additional papers which are also included in those 29 GBP (32 EUR).

We hope the above information would be useful to you in your application process. We are certainly here to help you!

Faithfully Yours:
    European Translation Agency

When using the services of European Translation Agency , you should read and agreed with the Terms and Conditions for administrative, legal, translation or other services.

Apr 6, 2010, 02:08 AM

Guys help me figure out if this is a scam...

Apr 6, 2010, 02:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_67 View Post
    Hi everyone, a month ago I was their client. I paid for documents and for courier. jazz28 I don’t know why your application failed but they really helped me. I received all pertinent documents and work permit and now I am already in visa procedures in the embassy here.
    ARE U SURE U ARE NOT BEING CHEATED BY THEM? I MEAN I'm in same situation, I have offered like them but I don't know who to believe... if its you or the other who are telling that the agency offering me work abroad is a scammer. I want assurance thanks
    ashandre12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Hi I am currently on the same situation right now and seeking for free registration in the state workforce.. I am really eager to pursue with my application with them,I just don't know also if it's a scam but I am interested in continuing my application
    ashandre12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 08:56 PM
    Hi I am currently on the same situation right now and seeking for free registration in the state workforce.. I am really eager to pursue with my application with them,I just don't know also if it's a scam but I am interested in continuing my application
    venb0221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 09:35 PM
    I also received almost the same letter, from [email protected]/employment abroad team. I am also in confusion at this moment. I already paid the 32 euros and they sent me my labor workforce no. They are asking another 16.5 euros for the courier in which they will use to forward my euro format cv to the prospective employer. In the beginning I am also very eager, who else don't want to work in UK? But as I searched through internet, all of these letters and offers appears to be a scam because they are all included in the list of 419 SCAM Website. So now I don't know what to do and what to believe also. I also am waiting for somebody or someone who could testify that these are all 100 percent true for us to continue this applications. Anyone please help...
    thinkersville Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 03:47 AM

Just hope that someone 1 or 2 months after dealing with this Employment Abroad Team offer succeeded or failed, kindly inform us ASAP... before anyone else spends 32 euros for nothing - all for the glory of scammers. If anyone succeeded and is presently enjoying the work wherever, please post your updates here. Appreciate that really. Mga Pinoy naman tayo, kailangan magtulungan di ba?
    What happened to glenn_67? Please update us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

State work force office registration [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for a job in europe. I have passed the initial stage. Now I have to comply with the requirements. I need a state work force office registration. At this time, I am noy familiar with this office. What relevance does it do to me? What generally is it? Is it normal for an employer to require...

How can I get state work force registration in ireland? I am Non EEU. [ 2 Answers ]

State work force registration in ireland? I am Non EEU.

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office [ 2 Answers ]

Where to get registration number from the relevant European state work force office?

View more questions Search