Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zelna Fourie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Introduction of a new business to clients
    I would like to introduce and market our business to clients that have never heard of us. I would like a format to work on to make it WOW and exciting to read!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 04:31 AM

Aside from hiring a marketing firm to help you get your product out there, you can get some good tips from this website:

www.writeexpress.com/introduction

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

Business in home country with US clients [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am currently on F1 visa in US, I am starting with my IT and services business in India. My clients will be mainly from US, I cannot gain emplyment in US for more than 20 hours /week on campus while I am studying as per law. Now Can I run my business in India and me being as an...

An introduction to Overseas Clients on recruitemnt [ 1 Answers ]

I have just started a recruitment company. Not very good at introducing. Can anyone help with a standard introduction letter to my overseasclients.

Business Letter: Setting up corporate accounts with clients [ 1 Answers ]

I want to introduce myself and have the clients who stayed at the hotel set up with a corporat account. How do I do this?

View more questions Search