Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss 226 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2009, 08:24 PM
    Costume Ideas?
    Halloween is Coming!

I want a good original costume. Nothing to flashy just something nice, and I also don't want to be wearing a dress or skirt or something because I will be outside and don't want to freeze my butt off.

All ideas will defiantly be considered, at this point I'll do with anything.

I also was thinking of dying my My bangs Blue, so I hoping for a costume that will look good with the hair.

Anything??

-Miss 226
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 29, 2009, 10:30 PM

How about that? Skip the hanging thing, and replace red things with blue and black?. You can look like a pirate from a ghost ship.

>_<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Bharatnatyam costume [ 1 Answers ]

What is the length of a bharatnatyam recital costume?

Trypsin Costume [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

View more questions Search