Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimitri06 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2006, 02:48 PM
    History
    You know the thing that comes down when you type a letter in the Google or any other thing, like you type 't' and you see the column coming down that shows everything you have searched that started with that leeter, what is that called. How do you earse that? I know what your thinking, and no I don't have anything to hide
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2006, 03:00 PM
    It's called Internet History

In Internet Explorer:
    Tools > Internet Options > Delete History, Cookies and Temp files.

In Firefox 1.5:
    Tools > Clear Private Data or Ctrl + Shift + Del
    jsa Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 05:12 PM
    I think what dimitri06 wants to prevent is the "auto complete" feature.

To stop the auto complete go to internet options hit the content tab and hit the auto complete button and uncheck all the boxes. Hit OK and OK in the internet options window and your problem is solved.

Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History [ 1 Answers ]

According to Ban Zhou, as a baby, women in ancient China should learn all of the following except: A her duty to marry for her family. B her inferior position in life. C her duty to be hardworking. D her responsibility for the details of ancestor worship. Please Help

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

History! [ 3 Answers ]

Ananda Pillai's description of the Christian's dinner party pointed to which wrongdoing of the host? A - He tried to convert guests to Christianity. B - He served European food only. C - He invited members of other religions although he was a convert. D - He invited members of all levels of...

History [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the United States representatives in the legislative branch?

View more questions Search