Sep 29, 2009, 12:50 AM

How to prepare a natural painkiller

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Dishonorable discharge vs. Bad conduct discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently waiting a court marial and right now if I plea out the offer is 33 months with a BCD. I could get a lower sentence if I take the DD, is it worth it? I still have to register as a sex offender when I get out. If anyone has any info or knows anyone with a similar case, it would gladly...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Vertical discharge/ horizontal discharge pool pumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sta-Rite Cartridge filter system and may be looking to replace a leaky pump. I notice some pumps have the watere outlet at the top, while mine has the water leaving the pump and entering the filter system on the side. Is this what they mean by vertical vs horizontal discharge when...

View more questions Search