Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    55voges Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 10:44 AM
    Stock Footage, Stock sounds
    Anyone know a good place to find stock footage or sounds?
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2010, 04:22 AM

My favorite place for Sound Effects is Digital Sound Effects Royalty Free Sound Effects

Other places for Sound Effects are: PowerPoint Sound Effects

Where to Locate Sound Effects: Where to Find Sound Effects

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Absorption Costing - Opening stock and closing stock query? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, I have an absorption costing query on the profit statement, here are the notes: Selling price per unit = £20 Sales for year 1 = 10,000 Production = 20,000 Production Cost Per Unit = £10 YEAR ONE

DIVIDENT POLICY: what is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase? [ 4 Answers ]

DIVIDENT POLICY: What is stock divident, stock split n stock repurchase?? Send it with appropriate notes

Cost Basis of Avaya Stock received from 1960's AT&T stock [ 2 Answers ]

During the 2nd half of the 1960's, my parents bought AT&T stock and had all dividends reinvested. At some point, there was a spin-off and my parents received Avaya stock. Effective October 26, 2007, Avaya was acquired by Sierra Merger Corp. an entity formed by affiliates of private equity firms...

Adjusting entries for common stock and preferred stock. [ 1 Answers ]

This is a question off my problem. I am hoping that someone can help. The corporation has stocks of preferred stock with a number of shares of 400 that cost $6,000 and common stock of shares for 300 that cost $9,000. The common stock has purchases on march 30 of 25 shares for the cost of $950 and...

View more questions Search