Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gumbee Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Old playstation game
    I've been looking for an old playstaion game where you ride around on the back of a dragon type creature and shoot at enemies with a gun. It's a third-person game and I think it had 2 disk in it but I'm not really sure.
    kingbowser641 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 08:44 PM
    The game you are thinking of is Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playstation 3 external hard drive game utility file transfers [ 1 Answers ]

I've connected a 500GB external hard drive to my 40GB PS3 and can transfer files back and forth from it, but how do I transfer actual game utility back and forth or downloaded games. I can only seem to delete them or do a whole system backup. Is there anyway to pick what to transfer or am I going...

Selling Playstation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to pawn my original playstation. It has two controllers and two memory cards. How much should I ask for?

Playstation [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: Now that the DVD war has been settled, it seems the PS2 is the cheapest Blu Ray DVD player out there by a couple hunski's. Is there a reason why I shouldn't buy it? excon

Playstation 3 [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where or how you can pre-order a playstation 3?

Playstation 2 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi,. I would like to know if there is a way for me to reset my playstion2 or something. I can't seem to play my DVD's anymore, it used to play them but now it says: ERROR READING DISK Is there a way for me to fix this problem? I can't find the manual for it either can I find it online? ~PLEASE...

View more questions Search