Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Sep 28, 2009, 05:01 AM
    Best Place to Buy Software Online
    Can anyone suggest a safe, reliable, and reasonably priced store to buy software online?

Amazon lists some very inexpensive retailers, but these are places I've never heard of.

One store called ANTOnline has an entire website devoted to it by a former customer, warning about their shady business practices.

BTW, I am looking for Rebit Multi-User (for 6 computers) Back Up Software P/N: RSCD350000MPOS.

Thanks...
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 07:48 AM
    I like Vio Software but they don't have Rebit. Tiger Direct does. Pricegrabber also lists several vendors. When shopping online for software, if the price is substantially less than other vendors for the same product, tread carefully.
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Sep 28, 2009, 08:15 PM

Thanks Scleros,

Haven't heard from you lately.

NewEgg had a great deal, but they're out.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 28, 2009, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchsc View Post
    Haven't heard from you lately.
    I'm frequently too lazy to answer... bad, bad Scleros.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I use AC MCB in place of DC? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use AC MCB in place of DC?

How do I place browser online? [ 1 Answers ]

I receive a message that my Firefox browser is offline and I must place it online in order to connect to various urls such as my bank account. I have an iMac and have tried switching to safari but the message about Firefox keeps reappearing. All other features seem to be working,

Personal finance software - Quicken vs. Online (mint.com) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I've been looking into getting personal finance software to track all of my online accounts (banking, credit cards, IRAs, stocks, etc.). Quicken was my default option because it's the only software that I knew about, at the time. I recently learned about a website called Mint.com that...

How to put him in his place [ 1 Answers ]

This one guy I used to like and we went on a couple dates for a bit is really getting on my nerves lately. He thinks he is just the hotest guy ever and that he can get any girl, and to prove this he makes bets with random people that he can get with any girl, and I found out eh made out with one of...

View more questions Search