Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheriadeke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2009, 02:30 AM
    Legal position of company secretary
    Discuss the legal position of a company secretary with reference to decided cases
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 03:02 PM

Please stop posting homework questions - AMHD does not do your work for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self Introduction New Position, New Company Same Boss [ 1 Answers ]

I formerly worked as an executive assistant for someone at his home. He then offered me a position in his new start up company. I hired someone for my position at his home who was organizing his appts. etc. I need to write a letter to all contacts in various organizations to introduce myself...

Blower would not work on AUTO position just ON position [ 9 Answers ]

I have installed new rooftop unit- electrical heating & cooling- few weeks ago. When I run the cooling everything goes fine (blower and composer) but if I run the heating; heat element will fire up but the blower will not work unless I put the fan on ON position not AUTO position, so, please, I...

My Secretary [ 3 Answers ]

Last week was my birthday And I didn't feel very well Waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast Hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, 'Happy Birthday!', And possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out,

Company bought another, lead to reduced wages- is that legal? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother has worked for White Hen, a chain of convenience stores, for over ten years. The White Hens, all of them, were bought by Seven Eleven. They cut her hourly pay by over two dollars per hour. The store where she works is located in DuPage County, Illinois. The particular store was owned...

Secretary in London [ 3 Answers ]

An Irish girl went to London to work as a secretary and began Sending home money and gifts to her parents. After a few years They asked her to come home for a visit, as her father was Getting frail and elderly. She pulled up to the family home in a Rolls Royce and stepped Out wearing fur...

View more questions Search