Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole Mullen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 09:36 PM
    The song titile is Do I it's a country song but don't know the artist
    Looking for the artist to the country song Do I any one that can tell me I would greatly appreciate it:D
    nikki0846 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2009, 10:18 AM

Luke Bryan
    jijtulangow Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 06:44 PM
    I'm sorry nikki. Luke bryan born 1976 . This song popular in the same year but many thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name this country song & artist ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello : This country song is from the late 80s to mid 90s I only have a few lines to it , "it's only been 2 weeks & yer already out w/ someone new " " tossed aside like a cheap pair of sneakers " "I can't get over you getting over me "

Don't know the song or artist but I know a line from the song [ 2 Answers ]

There's this song that is played on KHOP and one line in the song goes: "she said, Boy you crazy, nah im swazzy" and another line goes: "i met her at a backyard block party by the bar" Can you help me find who sings it and the title of the song... PLEASE

Need Song titile or artist based on a scant few scant lyrics [ 6 Answers ]

My father wants to know the artist who sings the song in a current commercial... the lyrics are "All night long, baby it's a-all night long" The song is from the 80s or 90s, I think. Seeing as I have never seen the commercial, I can only vaguely hear the lyrics in my head and I'm going out of my...

I don't know the song or the artist (male country singer) [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the words ( a little higher on the hog) it's a newer song I've only heard a couple of times though

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

View more questions Search