Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajing Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Facebook.friendster and Yahoo trouble
    I can log in to Facebook, friendster and Yahoo but after logging in the page will authomatically close.. what is the problem with that?cant figure out.. I deleted all the cookie but still the same.. help
    mura2020 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 09:36 PM

Try to use different web browsers
    ajing Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 10:12 PM

I tried Firefox and now its working.. but I prefer windows.. someone advise me what to do so that it will work again in windows..
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2009, 01:06 AM

Using Firefox doesn't mean you're not using Windows. I'm using Firefox right now and I'm also using Windows XP.

Firefox is a safer browser to use anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friendster [ 24 Answers ]

Its been 2 weeks no since friendster here in our shop is getting error and cause a big income since it is the most visited site. Some pictures don't appear and marked with "x". Ive ask other users in other location, theirs is doing fine. Ive clear the cache, temp files, tried other browser...

Having trouble with Yahoo archive that. Files [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I recently reformatted my computer, I saved all of my archives from Yahoo messenger. When I try to open an archive file it tells me my computer doesn't have the right program to read it with. I've tried opening them in both word and notepad. It just gives me codes. When I open it in Word it...

View more questions Search