Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bicycleman72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well
    Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take.

Waiting for an answer.

Bicycleman72
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 08:02 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, Bicycleman72!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy Inner Ear and Throat [ 30 Answers ]

You know how your throat will itch way inside to the upper right or left, and you can't itch it? Well, that's what mine is doing, along with the constant itching of my inner ear. I can't reach the itch and it's driving me crazy! It's been going on for 2 days now. I also can feel my inner ear...

Ears and throat [ 1 Answers ]

Itchy ears and throat

Itchy Ears [ 5 Answers ]

My dog itches here ears all the time. One day I stuck a Q-tip in there to see what was going on and a black smelly build up was in there what was it?

Itchy ears [ 2 Answers ]

My little Chu.Dog has itchy ears and nothing seems to help

View more questions Search