Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utopian Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 11:27 PM
    Role of a camera in a documentary
    Hello,

I would appreciate a detailed answer to the role of a camera in a documentary?

Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 26, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Your kidding right?
    How would a documentary be shot without one.
    So it plays a pivotal role as the eyes of the viewer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2009, 11:47 PM
    Hi, utopian!

Why are you asking the question, please? Is there more information that you can give to us? For instance, is this for a school project of some kind and are you also asking about a still camera or one that takes movies, or maybe even both?

Thanks!

Sep 27, 2009, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Your kidding right ?!
    How would a documentary be shot without one.
    So it plays a pivotal role as the eyes of the viewer.
    Well , I know it's a 'vague' question since the 'role of a camer' in a documentary.. well... what do you say about that? Something like the role of a canvas for a painting..! But the thing is that this is one of the questions in my assignment which contains all of TWENTY marks! So I am looking for a detailed explanation..

Sep 27, 2009, 01:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, utopian!

Why are you asking the question, please? Is there more information that you can give to us? For instance, is this for a school project of some kind and are you also asking about a still camera or one that takes movies, or maybe even both?

Thanks!
    Yes this is a question in an assignment which I need to write in a rather detailed form..
    Thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:16 AM
    Hi again, utopian!

What class is this for, please? That will help us in helping you.

Please do be mindful though, that we won't be completing your homework for you here. But, we can help you to do well with it so that it will all be your own work.

Thanks!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 27, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wal-Mart Documentary [ 23 Answers ]

Has anyone seen the documentary about Wal-Mart entitled "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price"? I just saw it last night and I was quite disturbed by what was presented, if in fact the documentary presents accurate facts and data. The movie concentrated more on American Wal-Mart, though; I think...

What is the name of this documentary [ 3 Answers ]

What is the movie where the 2 rednecks are searching for bigfoot. I never saw it just read about it and wanted to download it. Its pretty recent.

Trying to find the name of a documentary I saw. [ 1 Answers ]

About 2-3 years ago I saw a documentary on PBS about a mother who takes her son to a cross country journey to visit her husband (and his father) in prison. I forgot the name and was not able to find it in their site. Anyone knows a site or a way to figure it out? (please don't write IMDB).

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

View more questions Search