Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nusa_Havoro Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 10:59 PM
    What effect will undertaking this project on the price per share of the stock
    immediate outlay = $15 million
    year 1 another outlay of $5 million
    year 2 net cash inflow = $6 million
    the net cash level will be perpetuity

this question is continue from the first question
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2009, 01:46 AM

Bad idea to put parts of the same problem in two threads. At some point in time, they will get separated and no one will know where the first question is or what you're talking about. And it's just confusing having the info in two places.

Since it's already done, I'm going to link to it:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ck-400207.html

If you catch it within 24 hours, I suggest you edit your other post and add this info to it, to keep it all in one place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price Per Share [ 1 Answers ]

How to calculate price per share

How do I calculate the Price per share of a common stock using these variables? [ 6 Answers ]

Sales = 10,000 units Sales Price per unit = $10 Variable Cost per unit = $5 Fixed Costs = $10,000 Bonds Outstanding = 15,000 Kd = on Outstanding Bonds = 8% Tax Rate = 40% Shares of Common Stock Outstanding = 10,000 Beta = 1.4 Krf = 5%

Find price per share of stock? [ 5 Answers ]

discount rate = 15% gross revenues last year = $3 million total costs =$1.5 million gross revenue and costs expected to grow @ 5% per year can any one help to solve that question

Stock price, stock trading and shares [ 2 Answers ]

Warnes Motors' stock is trading at $20 a share. Three-month call options with an exercise price of $20 have a price of $1.50. Which of the following will occur if the stock price increases 10% to $22 a share? a. The price of the call option will increase by $2. b. The price of the call option...

Price/share and earnings/share [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new accounting student and I am trying to find out the Price/Earning Ratio. Can you please tell me what numbers in the Balance Sheet, Income Sheet, Statement Cash Flow that I would add to come up with both the Price/Share and the Earnings/Share. I know how many outstanding shares there are...

View more questions Search