Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonlite Posts: 90, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2009, 10:07 PM
    Can we record live streaming ?
    Does anyone know if it is possible to record a program that is being broadcast live on the internet and if so how ? Thanks.
    alexferri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 11:24 AM

There are two ways in which you can capture streaming video from the web to your PC.

One are the downloaders, softwares that offer you the option to download the video you are watching on your browser directly to your hard drive. The second are the video capture applications which allow you to select the part of the screen you want to record and grab the video from there. Tha main advantage of the video capture applications is that they can record DRM protected content.

I use a video capture app called 1AVCapture to capture streaming video and streaming audio to my PC. I like it exactly because it captures video and audio separatedely. But there are many options out there.

Here is a link to 1AVCapture:
    PC Windows Software Download 1AVCapture - pc webcam recorder, video time stamp software, video capture webcam timestamp, record video webcam, capture video from your computer screen, ..

Best,
    Alex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Record Streaming Audio [ 6 Answers ]

How do I record Streaming Audio:confused: on my PC? I have Windows XP Home Edition.

Live Web Streaming [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

Web Live Streaming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I would like to setup a LIVE CAM on my intranet.. How would you go about doing this? Thanks! ?

View more questions Search