Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 03:56 AM
    Refractive index of Silicon
    Good morning, any idea how to calculate both the real and imaginary parts of the complex index of refraction for silicon, for any wavelength of radiation, λ?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2012, 03:05 PM
    You are in luck. I found a great online calculator that helps you understand the formula as well as giving you the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity [ 10 Answers ]

In seminars for the elderly the presenters recommend to put all of our assets in a 'Guaranteed Equity Index Annuity' by Allianz, telling us that the principal is safe and guaranteed forever PLUS if the market is gaining, one will increase one's principal. I would appreciate anyone's opinion,...

Creating An Index in MS Word [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to create an index for the end of my recently written book, which is currently in MS Word (I am going to eventually convert it to Quark Xpress for layout). I have tried to follow the directions in the MS Word helpfile but it's not working. Below, I will explain what my problem is: ...

Index.that [ 7 Answers ]

Index.dat files,everyone who uses Windows will have noticed them.Apparently the 'real' reason for these files is a bit of a mystery.They are in constant use when Windows is running,that is why you have to exit,before they can be deleated.Some with difficulty,and some just don't want to go.To be...

Help topics for index missing [ 1 Answers ]

help Please, I used the windows washer prog and now my help index topics is blank and all that is there is a red x. I tried restore but no luck tried the reg bckup on win wash but no luck I tried to install pchealth.inf from my os cd still no luck I am stumpped. Any suggestions. Need...

Index.that folders [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what I lose by cleaning out the index.dat folders? Will doing this cause me to lose anything important? Thanks

View more questions Search