Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a1541 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Children's movies from the 80's
    All right I've spent 2 hours trying to find a movie I watch in the 80's. I'm not a lot of help all I can remember is that it was a cartoon had animals in it and pretty sure they had rollerskates. Something about changing into a hero type to save something... that's all I got.. I can't think of the title and I've looked everywhere maybe someone might be able to remember something to this effect.
    Thanks in advanced
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 28, 2009, 11:57 AM

Maybe, "The Adventures of the American Rabbit" (1986)

It might also be the television series "Shirt Tales" (1982)

or, another television series, "SuperTed" (1983)

But that's all I've got.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

80's or 90's animated children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie that had a carnival guy who had a screw for an eye. I can't really remember anything else from the movie.

Children's movies! [ 4 Answers ]

I have more kid movies that I need help with. 1. I don't remember much about this movie besides that there is a princess, and another girl that looks just like her and the normal girl gets captured because she is believed to be the princess. I don't remember much more about it! 2.this movie...

Old children's movies [ 2 Answers ]

It was about a boy who got trapped in a library and when he opened up a book it would come to life. But in the very beginning I remember he was riding his bike all alone in the rain at night. When he was trapped in the library there was a oil painting on the ceiling and for some reason it go wet...

Disney children's movies [ 5 Answers ]

What year was disneys Cinderella made?

View more questions Search