Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ELAINES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 01:16 PM
    70s or 80s Movie Title
    All I can remember about the film is the beginning starts with a crash landing of a spaceship and a scantily clad woman comes out of it.
    The other part I remember is at the end of the movie, a jeep with people in it have to go through a cave where there are cocoons hanging from the top of the cave and inside are fat slimy aliens that look like the 'Michelin Man'.
    I also remember seeing it on TV in the 80s around the same time as "Clash of the Titans".
    ginn42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 08:02 PM
    I think it's "invasion of the Body snatchers"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077745/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

View more questions Search