Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msfixit6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Garage Slatwall System
    Does anyone know where I can buy the accessories for this garage system that is now discontinued? It is a 4X4 Slatwall System D and it just taking up wall space since the company is out of business and I don't know where to go.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 26, 2009, 04:21 PM
    I don't have a concrete answer for you, but I found your post interesting as I was under the impression that most slatwall systems had compatible accessories as router bits for making "standard" slots (5/16" x 1-1/16" with 3/8" groove) are available. I just bought a bunch of panels at auction and was considering Sam's Club - SlatWall Hooks Set - 35 pc. or Spacewall International: Slatwall Chrome Brackets. Now you've got me wondering. Have you measured your slot dimensions and compared with other systems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiled terrace on garage roof leaking rain in to garage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a concrete block built garage the roof of which acts as a terrace/patio. It is tiled with quarry tiles. Recently, during severe weather, the rain has started to run through the tiles (somehow? The grouting was waterproof and looks OK) and through the joints in the concrete into the...

97 honda passport fuel system too lean mass bad air flow system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1997 Honda Passport with the 3.2 V6 which I am trying to fix. The OBD2 is saying the fuel trim system too lean (cylinder bank 1 code # P0171) and the mass air flow system performance problem code#P0101. I am not sure what it is that is wrong. Can someone tell me where to start?

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

From Pouring Garage Pad to Construction of Garage [ 4 Answers ]

How long to you have to wait after pouring the cement garage pad before you can begin construction on the garage?

Smoke extract system & staircase press. System [ 2 Answers ]

I am working for a 35 storey tower. There are smoke extract and staircase/lift lobby pressurisation system in case of fire. Now consultant has already given the CFM required for these Fans, but I have to submit the calculations for the same to the Local Govt. authority. So please help me if...

View more questions Search