Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yvar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Methods
    Could anyone please help me to find the following: drawing tests and those ones on determination of the meaning of life and death to conduct the research into psychology of gender in family man and woman, as well as self-appraisal measures (Budassi?), semantic differences method (Individual Differences) and test Leary Interpersonal Diagnosis. I would appreciate your help very much.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2006, 09:24 PM
    Is this homework?
    yvar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 08:13 AM
    This is for research of master's degree. Sorry, I'm bad ask english. Help me :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depreciation Methods [ 3 Answers ]

On January 1, 2003, Eiger Company Purchased A New Piece Of Machinery. The Machine Cost $200,000. Optional Equipment For The Machine Was Also Purchased At A Cost Of $14,000. The Manufacturer Charged $1,400 To Install The Option. The Estimated Life Of The Machine Was 7 Years And The Estimated...

Accounting methods in Canada. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, For my research paper in Financial Accounting class I need to find information about Accounting methods in Canada: Are IAS used in Canada? Are there any peculiarities in Accounting methods used in Canada? Particularly I need information about Accounting for Investments in Associates ( in...

Depreciation Methods [ 1 Answers ]

On January 1, 2003, Eiger Company Purchased A New Piece Of Machinery. The Machine Cost $200,000. Optional Equipment For The Machine Was Also Purchased At A Cost Of $14,000. The Manufacturer Charged $1,400 To Install The Option. The Estimated Life Of The Machine Was 7 Years And The Estimated...

View more questions Search