Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joseph hoberg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:34 AM
    What kind's of grants are available to ex-felons
    What kinds of grants are available for ex-cons?
    Cedarln2265 Posts: 193, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 10:54 AM

To aid in the answer: what area are you seeking a grant for... Technical, vocational or college?
    Tks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 12:16 PM
    Good points, Cedarln2265!

If someone might be looking for a job, or needing assitance in other ways, there might be grants available via a community action type of agency. None that I know of though, simply because someone has a felony on their record.

Once someone has "done their time" and paid their "dues" to society, they're free to apply for grants, loans, scholarships and other types of money, just like everyone else.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 50 year old professional who has a 10 year old drug possession felony On my record--my skills qualify me to become a small business consultant Helping small businesses use proven business practices and modern technology To grow and prosper. I would like to start my own small business...

Grants available for felons [ 18 Answers ]

I need help in finding information about available grants for felons. Everyone talks about them but no one and I mean no one can tell me anything about them. Please advise

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I need info. On student grants for convicted felons returning to school

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Are there grants for convicted felons.

View more questions Search