Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpencola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Craftsman Model 917.253741 Mower
    I am looking for a manual for a 1983 Craftsman Rider Lawn Mower, Model 917.253741, Serial Number 0983501710. I know its old but we just bought an engine for it and it runs like a charm, but I need the manual for a parts list... HELP
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 07:28 PM
    http://www3.sears.com/
    Gt 18hp twin 6 speed garden tractor?
    Enter your model number, it lists pretty much the whole tractor.
    momsguns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Where do I find model number for craftsman 18 hp riding mower?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Model 917.256524 Lawn tractor 15.5 HP [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 15.5 Hp Craftsman lawn tractor. It starts fine but when you push the blade lever up to engage the blades the mower dies. Also if you let out on the brake/clutch pedel the mower stops. Note: the blade safety switch is OK and so is the clutch safety switch as is the seat safety switch. Any...

Craftsman Riding Mower [ 6 Answers ]

I Have A Craftsman 11 Hp Riding Lawn Mower That Won't Even Crank.I Have A Good Battery Clean Posts,power To The Starter But When I Push Clutch In To Crank,nothing Happens.what Am I Doing Wrong?

Craftsman mower won't disengage [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2004 craftsman 18 hp LT1000 lawn tractor with a 42" mowing deck. For some reason the mower will not disengage when I release the handle. I can get it to work sometimes if I slap the handle out of the slot quickly or if I raise the deck all the way up and bump it a little. I have cleaned...

Craftsman 917.256524 [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a lawn tractor- the previous owner says the drive starter is shot. Is this a common problem and how do I replace it?

Craftsman mower will not turn over [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16 hp ridding mower model # 917-270670. All I hear is a clicking when I try to start the mower have replaced the battery and starter still will not start. Please anyone with any help I wouls appericated it. Thanks Mike

View more questions Search