Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranamaths Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Exercises and diet which is good for knee pain?
    What r the foods and exercises that r good for knee health. Is osteoaritheritis curable in early stage
    pmera Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2010, 06:23 AM

Cutting back on dairy is said to help reduce inflimation in the body, but you will need to find alternative calcium sources. Keep moving and working on stregthening the muscles around the knee within a painfre range of motion for the joint. Also stretch and then stretch and then stretch again. When one muscle is tighter than another - lets use the IT band cause it's the most common for this - it will pull on the knee more than the other muschles and can cause pain.

Wish you well, hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lateral knee pain; stiffness behind knee [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an active 51 year old tennis player and golfer. I tore my medial meniscus in January and elected to rehab vs surgery. Now 3 months later pain has moved laterally and I'm getting stiffness behind my knee. MRI showed meniscus tear in posterior horn inferior and a small Baker's cyst. Treatment...

Good weight lifting or any type of exercises for 16-18 yr old [ 5 Answers ]

I need some weightlifting or just exercise tips (no matter how random), that may help in muscle building.. for a teen that is safe, easy and inexpensive. p.s. I know about the running and diet stuff... most diet stuff

Good butt exercises? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a 17 year old girl and I've been on a diet for about 2 months now. I've lost 25 pounds so far. But I can't seem to lose any weight in my butt. (no pun intended) I've lost weight everywhere else but I can't seem to lose it in my butt! Unless I am not noticing, which I doubt. It makes me...

Behind knee pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently having pain behind my right knee and at the same time my right foot Feels numb and some pain - what may cause this?

Does anyone know any good leg exercises? [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi again, Does anyone know any good exercises for your legs? I really want to burn the fat off, and gain muscle.Anything would be great even if it is just one exercise.Thanks a million.:)

View more questions Search