Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeniseRey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 05:47 PM
    Can I contact the spirit in my house
    I recently moved into a new home, from jump street my dog was unhappy, a normally happy go lucky mutt I attributed it to bratty behavior. Not the case...
    We introduced another pet a black kitten to the family a few weeks ago and the activity that we were once able to ignore and dismiss, flushing toilets, sink water turning on etc could not longer be ignored.
    We are not fearful, we are all believers, is there a way to contact this spirit that works so that we can welcome them and ask to be welcom here as well.
    Thanks for any info.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2006, 05:53 PM
    There are ways to, but you would be best not to and look at ways to rid the house of the sprifit.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Oct 30, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Im not going to say you should move out unless you have the means to. All you simply need to do is (preferrably when no one who is a non believer is around) just talk to them as if it were a live person sitting there in front of you. Tell them you don't wish them any harm and you respect them and yadda yadda. As long as its not an evil spirit that should work. If its evil you should get your butt to an apartment or stay in your car prefferrably 100 miles from the house.
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2007, 11:31 PM
    There are many ways you can communicate with a spirit but the most normal of them would be just to talk with them as Nymphetamine mentioned. Either alone or w/ a group. Find a quiet place and "meditate" or just close your eyes you can even do this lying in your bed. Completely clear your mind so that you can hear what is being said to you mentally. Ask your question in your head or aloud if you are with a group. If with a group you can do the "knock once for no, twice for yes" or "give me a sign" method. There is no reason not to try and communicate especially if it has done you no harm.
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Ok, from the sound of it you may have a residual if anything, but you can try to communicate it quite simply. I would advise simply sitting and talking in a slow clear manner as the other posters have suggested.

The question is do you want the spirit in your house or not? If you do and merely want to talk to it. Get a digital recorder and record your conversations and see if you can catch any EVPs and clues to what or who it is.

If you don't wish for the spirit to remain. You simply need to assert yourself. Tell the spirit that this is your home and you no longer wish for them to be there. Be assertive about this but don't be abusive about it. Try this method before going straight for a blessing as this method tends to work 9 times out of 10.

Good Luck.
    wbbk7knu Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 09:04 PM
    I know non physical beings can understand plain English, just talk, and talk with feeling behind your voice. Want to deal more with non physical beings? You can learn to astral project!
    Kelseyy___ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 02:50 PM
    Okay well right now I have been watching these shows about paranormal state. And yes I agree with "unvieled" because everything that he said they are doing in the show and it is real I assure the show is real and what is happening to you is real and not your imagination. I have experienced stuff like this before ever since I was 3 or 4 and when I was about 3 I was sleeping in a really old house that me and my dad were staying in for awhile and we were just sort of staying there for a while and I started to feel uneasy and then next thing you know I see some hand reaching up from my bed and it was very scary it reached for my hand and I had my hand in that spot like there was a gap between the wall and my cradle/bed and it just sort of came up reacting to my hands and I told my dad and of course he did not believe me because you know what parents think when a little girl talks about seeing a monster well it was true and it did happened and so I was scared for a while and I had to make sure I would sleep in the middle of the bed because I didn't ever want to sleep to close to the edges of the bed because I did not want to see the hand ever again because it just sort of scared me well not sort of but a lot and I have a lot more stories that I would like to share but I always like to talk a lot an I don't think you would want to hear all of my stories or at least some of them but if you do I will be glad to tell you some other ways to contact a spirit or something and about my other stories because I have quite a lot well anyway I hope you do good and better and I hope to hear from you if you ever read this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house occupied by a spirit/demon? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi guys, First of all I'd like to say that I'm new here and Hello. Second, I'm glad that I've found this sight on Paranormal Phenomena, we've had stuff going on in our house/apartment for a while now and my husband does not believe me. It's started happening a long time ago back when we first...

When can I contact him again? [ 15 Answers ]

How long should I wait after the breakup before I can call my ex? I haven't talked to him for about 2 months now and the last time I bumped into him, he told me he misses me, gave me hugs and was sweet to me. When we first broke up, about 4 months ago, he called me for awhile and he kept telling...

Too much contact? [ 17 Answers ]

K so I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, well its been official for that long but we've been seeing each other way longer than that. She moved into an apartment up school a little while ago and I've been over there a lot but I feel like I'm there too much. And when I'm there she tells me...

Should I contact her? [ 7 Answers ]

Been broke up with the love of my life for 2 1/2 months now and I still want to be with her. The last time I saw her was in person about 1 1/2 months ago. She said she didn't ever want to see me again. Before that, she asked me if I was seeing someone and I said yes. She said she was wating for...

View more questions Search