Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HalfDeadCrush Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 07:05 PM
    I love to sing and perform
    I love to sing and perform, I am I A grade student in drama and I sung in front of the whole school :) and now I am in a band, BUT I want to make something out of this to create myslef a good future but I don't no how. I need someone to recognize my talent and give me my chance to shine.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 08:12 PM

Then you have to audition and appear everyplace, anyplace you get a chance.

No one will discover you if you are sitting home in your livingroom so you have to get out, be seen.

You also need an education because you very well may need something to support yourself while you are attempting to become a successful singer - or whatever it is you hope to become.

Stay in school.

Several of these posts should be combined - same subject.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2009, 08:16 PM
    Hi, HalfDeadCrush!

What kind of music is it that you like to perform and what grade are you in, please?

Thanks!
    HalfDeadCrush Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, HalfDeadCrush!

What kind of music is it that you like to perform and what grade are you in, please?

Thanks!
    I Love to perfrom Melodies and any song that is upbeat, slow songs are my favorite though. I am in year 10 nealry in year 11 :) performing is my passion
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Hi again, HalfDeadCrush!

That's still not telling me the style or styles of music that you like to sing.

For instance, do you like to sing anything that was composed before the year 1900?

Thanks!
    Sylvanta Sybil Posts: 74, Reputation: 5

Sep 27, 2009, 12:33 AM

Hi, HalfDeadCrush!

How about posting something in YouTube... Or showing us something! :) Like a video or a song in audio format...

We'd love to see you perform. :)
    MattyRamone Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Sep 29, 2009, 02:03 AM

Howdy
    If you love performing do a performing arts TEE course next year then you can get into WAAPA
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyRamone View Post
    howdy
    if you love performing do a performing arts TEE course next year then you can get into WAAPA
    Hi, MattyRamone!

What do you specifically mean by "TEE" and "WAAPA", please?

Thanks!

Sep 29, 2009, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, MattyRamone!

What do you specifically mean by "TEE" and "WAAPA", please?

Thanks!
    TEE is like university path way in high school and WAAPA is a performing arts program in a uni in perth
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2009, 05:25 AM

TEE sounds like high school but I know that WAPPA is the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts - very prestigious. I thought it was a school and not just a program (just saw a show in NY and one of the actors is a graduate).

Sep 29, 2009, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    TEE sounds like high school but I know that WAPPA is the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts - very prestigious. I thought it was a school and not just a program (just saw a show in NY and one of the actors is a graduate).
    WAPPA is a program in ECU Edith Cowen Uni Heath Ledger and Hugh Jackmen went to WAPPA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to perform K-test? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've read through many posts and symptoms on my 1992 Honda Civic EX and they are exactly as described by many that leads me to perform the famous K-test. However, my auto-mechanical knowledge is in its infancy, so I'll need some idiot-proof help. 1. Where is the MAP sensor on a 1992...

Sing Sing Prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a list anywhere that list all the people who were executed at Sing Sing Prison.

Mechanic Did Not Perform to 100% [ 5 Answers ]

I took my car to a local import shop for diagnosis and repair in April 2007. The car would have trouble starting when warm, so the mechanic added A 900 ohms resistor to the coolant temp. sensor circuit. Basically, he tricked the sensor into thinking its still cold so it will dump more fuel into...

How would you perform this J-Entry [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I am so lost I keep trying to get this down pat but it keeps coming up wrong on my end... please help!! :eek: Use: The percent of accounts recv. Method to estimate bad debts --- One Dec 31 2005 - outstanding accts recv of $55,000 with 2% estimated to be uncollectable. Then I have to...

View more questions Search