Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hongtz68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 04:52 PM
    One Register Has No Air Coming Out
    Hi there,

The furnace is on, all registers except one have hot air coming out. The problematic one is located upstairs in a bedroom. What is up?

Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 24, 2009, 05:59 PM
    I am sure you have already checked to make sure the register is open?

Many times there is a damper on the line feeding the room with no heat. Start downstairs and look for a small handle on the round pipe. If found turn it and see if any heat comes out upstairs.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2009, 06:46 PM

Ceiling or floor register?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to register? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here from Philippines, just want to ask how to register to get a personal registration number - European state work force office?

Nothing coming from one heat register [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two story house with forced air electric heat. The furnace is about 20 years old, but has been maintained and works fine. Nothing (no heat, no cold air, nothing) is coming from one of the registers downstairs in the laundry room. All the rest are fine. What could cause this and can I...

Cool air coming out of register vents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I moved into this home late spring. I live in Ohio. From what I can tell and have research... there is a Goodman air exchanger with a downflow. There is not an airconditioner at all. There is a heating element built in because there are coils that turn on. So I haven't had any issues.....

Can't register [ 1 Answers ]

I have just puchesed a downloaded copy of spyhunter and paid with a credit card my user name was given to me as thomasphipps but I never got an activation code can you help

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 [ 6 Answers ]

I know someone who failed to register ,he is supposed to register quarterly he went 5 months without registering. Does anyone know what will happen?he's in detroit Michigan.The sex offender registry.

View more questions Search