Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annamarie010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Lighten my skin
    Okay I am really dark, like african american dark. And I would like to know any safe wasy that I can turn my dark skin to lighter skin. Not completely white but just a little lighter. And also how long will it take to see affects... HELP ME PLEASEE
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 08:43 PM

Where you from? I also searchin for a good product which is avaiable in my area. Bt if your able to shop online then its easier for you to buy good lightening products.. there is so many worthy products name requied in some post. Such as makari,fair and white.u can go through with the posts.. and chosse your own

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

HOW Do I lighten My Skin? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 32 year old female with olive skin... I have found that after the birth of my third child, the skin between my legs have darkened lots. Does anyone have this problem, if so how can I lighten it?

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

How can I lighten my skin? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a light brown skinned African American young woman and I am interested in making my skin lighter. It is not because I'm not happy with my skin color, its just because I have dark spots that are hard to get rid of and I also have oily skin which can make me look darker than what I am. I was...

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search